Chapter 22 - Birthday Party

The atmosphere in the waiting room became cold.

The air was so heavy that no one dared to open their mouth.

Lee Junhyuk frowned and looked back at me. He gripped his fists with eyes that give you the chills.

Before, I would have kept my mouth shut out of fear, but this time was different.

Either get hit once or grab someone by the collar and roll around in the waiting room.

I want to say what I had to say.

"You know there are things you're good at. I'll admit you have talent. Yet, you're childish enough to start invisible drama. You get pissed just because something irritates you without even thinking about the consequences."

"What?"

"If you have something to say, say it to my face instead of acting like a coward. Did you think that if you tricked people like this, you wouldn't get caught?"

"Hey, Do Seohan."

Lee Junhyuk clenched his hands tightly, trembling.

Why can't I can't raise my fist when I should have extended it a long time ago?

It's probably because of the malicious comments pouring in from below.

I chuckled at Lee Junhyuk's uncharacteristic, weak appearance.

Well, no matter how many years pass, he won't reflect on it.

If anything, he wouldn't be sorry for what he'd done but be sorry for getting caught.

I had no intention of accepting an insincere apology.

So I added in a cold voice.

"I'm sure your heart will be at ease now."

"Hey."

"I think it's fortunate that you got caught  quickly."

The person who was going to explode anyway just exploded a little early.

Because that was the faulty nature of Lee Junhyuk.

"Hey, speak carefully. Do you really want to get beat up?"

"Do you want to hit me? In that case, I think you should actually go to the police station instead of leaving the program."

"This bastard, really!"

His face like a red swollen balloon about to burst.

The moment when Lee Junhyuk, unable to overcome his anger, raised his fist.

Wick-

"Hey."

It was Ha Junseo who stepped forward, snatching his wrist.

"Don't you dare."

Lee Junhyuk's hand trembled in the air. Ha Junseo's arm gripped him.

He probably didn't intend to hit me.

I guess he was trying to scare me.

It seems he didn't know that an unexpected interrupter would intervene.

I was equally confused.

"This... this person... These guys are really..."

"Don't cross the line."