Chapter 52 - Prophecy

No matter how much Kevin fussed, he had no say in this situation.

The decision was made to withdraw from the Stardust Project, and all videos featuring Kevin were deleted from the official YouTube channel within two days.

Perhaps the part where Kevin appears will be edited out of this week's episode.

It was noisy for a moment, but that was it.

Because the production team was more sincere about 'Erasing Kevin' than anyone else, they were able to lessen the blow to the program.

The number of patients with short-term memory loss has increased in various communities.

-StarDust? Oh, isn't that the show that the drug guy appeared in? Was it Kevin lol?

└Who is Kevin?

└Was there a kid like that?

└Kevin Hart?

-Isn't the original staff now 14 people? People keep saying there are 15 people. Did they see a ghost as a group?;;

└That's right, there are 14 ㅠㅠ What's wrong with everyone?

└Hahahahaha

└It's a matter of life or death for the program;; If you think of Staff, if you don't want to see Staff's weed appear in related searches, everyone should erase their memories from now on.

-I'll never be able to see Betters the same way anymore.

└Dear producers, can you remove Kevin from the Betters stage while editing? ㅠㅠ Please.

└I was trying to watch Betters again today, but I was so shocked by the close-up of Kevin's face that I turned it off.

└If only he wasn't a drug addict... really... I loved you so much...

└This is what I'm saying ㅠㅠ  my heart hurts

-https://www.neotube.com/sjdfk1243 Here is a Betters video edited by Junseo fan. He edited it as if Kevin were not there. I am posting it for public interest purposes.

└May you be blessedㅠㅠㅠㅠ

└Give me back my Betters, Mr. Pot!!

└I'll watch this from now on thanks lovely

└This is amazing ​​ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

One member of the promising debut group was left out.

Ahead of the third-ranking selection ceremony, the dormitory was in an uproar.

Even the trainees who had been struggling in the debut area seemed to have their eyes wide open as they wondered who would take that spot.

One of them was Lee Dokyung.

Although he is close to debut, he has many variables in the rankings.

I know that Lee Dokyung will debut soon, but he must have been drained by now.

It'll be a headache.

However.

I didn't expect him to visit me in person.

"Do Seohan, it's been a while."

"Been a while? I don't think so."

"It's been a long time since we've seen each other alone."