Chapter 12 - First Broadcast

My legs are shaking.

At first, it was a silent clamor, but later, it seemed like everything was roaring.

The only consolation I had was that my first words were not curses.

Suddenly, a comment I saw a lot on the Internet came to mind.

-If I were in that situation, I would have been cursed right away and get kicked out of the entertainment industry.

Yeah, I almost had to get off.

Because it was a momentary broadcast, and there was nothing to see.

"I'm really... scared..."

It's a shame to be like this at this age, but it was too harsh treatment for someone like me who had never been to a haunted house.

It's a test of entertainment skills...

It was right to say that broadcasters should not be trusted.

It was worse when I was caught off guard.

I feel betrayed.

"Hyung... Oh, hyung!"

I saw a friendly face when I left the interview room. We weren't that close, but this was the first time I was this happy to see him.

As soon as I faced Jin Sehyun, I collapsed.

"Ha...ugh"

Jin Sehyun, who had been interviewed too, turned his head with an infinitely calm expression.

"Uh, did you come back after the interview?"

"...Huh? Yes, yes..."

"Why are you so pale? Are you okay?"

Am I the only one who was tested for fear?

They said it was a test of entertainment. Why only me?

"No... aren't you scared?"

Just as I was about to feel unfair, Jin Sehyun opened his mouth.

"Oh, that."

Oh, that?! What on earth is that calm reaction?

Jin Sehyun scratched his head and spoke firmly.

"Ah, that's why you're upset. I don't believe in ghosts, so I wasn't scared. They were trying hard to surprise me, so I wanted to be clear about my reaction."

"Shh."

"I worked hard."

That proud expression.

I was so surprised by something that I felt embarrassed for pouring out a realistic reaction without any hesitation.

I think he had that kind of personality, but Jin Sehyun looked up at me as if he was even more amazed that I was sweating coldly.

Jin Sehyun, who thought for a moment that maybe I wouldn't be able to calm my pale complexion, opened his mouth.

"I can teach you how not to be so scared."

Eh, that's not bad.

My realistic reaction just now was because I was a victim of the broadcasting station's people's entertainment test...

I had a chilling intuition that something would push me into this place one more time.

"What is it?"