Chapter 31 - Put Down The Sprayer

As soon as we left the practice room where the cameras were, the facial expressions that were maintained among the trainees disappeared.

A scene of cruel survival. If anyone makes a mistake, not only will they be criticized in front of all the trainees, but the mistake will also be broadcast on TV.

I thought I showed my utmost ability in a position bound to be a burden.

After completing the midterm evaluation, Seohan walked out without thinking much.

It was then.

"Hey."

"...?"

I turned my head and saw a familiar face standing there.

The main vocalist of Group B couldn't keep his angry facial expressions straight after being robbed by Kim Joo-hyun.

There's probably nothing special to say, so why are you approaching me?

Seohan, who had not had much contact with Lee Hajin even in his past life, answered in a dry voice.

"Yeah."

"You sing well."

It seems like there's a bone in his hoarse voice.

Seohan looked at Hajin Lee, puzzled by his subtly provocative tone.

"...?"

Of course, the reason was not completely inexplicable.

Since you had overflowing confidence in your vocals, it must have hurt you to be pointed out by a famous singer.

'Why are you are you picking a fight?'

It's not like someone grabbed you by the collar and told you to choose that song.

Regarding the vocal group B's review, Do Seohan could agree.

One of the most important elements in survival is song selection.

Song selection is also a skill.

I've seen many cases where people tried to sing songs they couldn't handle and failed.

Since he didn't want to have an emotional fight, Seohan spoke in an emotionless voice.

"Thank you. I practiced a lot..."

"But the song selection didn't have many high notes. Is that what you were aiming for?"

How old is he?

Ah, twenty years old.

Seohan remembered Lee Hajin's age from the profile and frowned.

'He's a total kid.'

I recognized it when he couldn't control his facial expressions in front of the camera.

He can do that, then.

Even though he is only a trainee, he covers most songs as if he were a ballad singer with ten years of experience, chewing up the original songs.

When you mistakenly believe you can sing high notes in real life without nervousness...

If anything breaks, you will be able to fix it yourself.

"Ah yes..."

Just when Seohan opened his mouth, thinking lightly,

"Yes! Is that correct?"