Chapter 71 - There are No Secrets (1)

The concept photo teaser for Stardust's 1st mini album 'Parallel Universe' has been released.

A surprise reveal at 12:00 P.M.

The first thing to start was the concept teaser of the eldest member of the line, Cha Seongbin, and the youngest member, Do Seohan.

"What's this?"

The moment I opened X, I was blessed with a teaser photo.

The Dusty covered her mouth and let out a happy scream.

"Crazy."

What is this? A dystopian heaven?

The Dusty muttered softly in awe.

"Are you crazy?"

Do Seohan sat by a window, with his head leaning against it. Those big cat like eyes captured reflecting the vast Milky Way.

Beautiful stars decorating the dark universe.

Seohan held a small hourglass in his hand as he looked up at the beautiful sight.

When did that tiny little hamster grow up? The Dusty felt a pang in her heart.

Is this really just a photo teaser?

It already feels like so much more.

"..."

Dusty pressed the next button with trembling hands and again covered her mouth.

"Seongbin...!"

Blue-haired Cha Seongbin.

Cha Seongbin, who was stunning in a school uniform as a black-haired Stardust trainee, fully shone through in blue.

Like Do Seohan's teaser, the universe is revealed outside the window, and stars shine brilliantly in the background.

The corner of Cha Seongbin mouth is softly curled while holding a small globe in his hand.

Just two pictures.

How many Dusties have cried because of those handsome faces?

She muttered softly with mesmerized pupils.

"Are you guys real?"

Dobbles has done it.

It was a work that established the company's pride, it smelled like money right from the photo teaser.

"I guess they really are investing in Stardust."

From the recognition of the Stardust project to the title of Dobbles' new boy group.

In a situation where everyone's attention was already focused even before their debut, they pulled out a teaser.

Yup. Just as expected.

"It turned the fandom over."

[Stardust Photo Teaser]

Cha Seongbin's blue hair is legendary

He ranked first in the Stardust visual voting for a reason guys

please keep the blue hair Seongbin im on my knees

-Is Cha Seongbin's representative color the universe? Is it possible for a person to be a star?

Seongbin is the universe to me