Chapter 39 - I'm Dungeon Bait

[It still doesn't feel real. I just saw them at Hongik University Station ㅠㅠ I think they're going to the subway stations nearby trying to get proof shots of the electronic billboards ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

I saw a lot of people gathered in front of the electronic display board, so I went there and there was Seohan

He was awkwardly taking pictures when his fans caught him lol. I saw him up close and he was pale and handsome... he looks like a hamsterㅠㅠ]

[I saw them right in front of the electronic display board tour!!! Ha Junseo, Jin Sehyun, Seo Haim, Do Seohan, and Cha Seongbin.

Five people came here to take a photo for the electronic display board, but the crowd of fans was so crowded that the fans got more pics.

What's even funnier is that they had no clue there would be so many people, so they just nodded with embarrassed faces. It was really cute.

Seongbin: Hello, wow! So many people came! Oh my, thank you for supporting me (feeling surprised)

Haim was so excited that he ran around and was stopped by Jin Sehyun lol.

Sehyun: I took pictures of Seohan next to the electronic bill board, and I think we got a good pic. I will upload this.

Junseo: Sehyun took a scary amount of photos.

From what I heard, Jin Sehyun seemed like a photo freak.
I didn't think Junseo would do go out, but even though he was hesitant, he did well ㅠㅠ Our rapper Junseo is cute. And Seohan kept asking everyone if they've eaten lol If Jin Sehyun is crazy about photography, Do Seohan is definitely crazy about food.

Seohan: Have you eaten?
Me: No
Seohan: It's 3 o'clock... why haven't you?
Oh my... You must be hungry... Oh, you came because you heard we were here? Wow, you're fast! (Shocked expression) Thank you.

They seemed a little flustered
by the attention, but they kept talking to the fans and posing for them ㅠㅠ They were like professionals

Anyway, I have used up all my luck and I'm prepared to die.
_______________

-This is crazy??!!? The kids are in Hongdae?

-The kids are now at Hapjeong Station ㅠㅠ