Chapter 26 - Bad Luck

[Strong Language and Agression]

"Third place trainee Do Seohan... Congratulations!"

The trainee was sitting blankly even though his name was called.

After a while, he must have heard his name and ran out with a startled look on his face.

Grumbling.

Han Dawon looked back at Do Seohan, standing beside her with a very uneasy face.

His face, as young as his age, had an expression of bewilderment.

As if he didn't know he would be called.

I thought he was good at managing his facial expressions in front of the camera, it seems like he's still just a kid, no matter what.

Han Dawon smiled at the cute freshness.

"Do Seohan."

"Yes...?"

Do Seohan's hand holding the microphone trembled slightly.

The child who wasn't nervous during the grading was nervous today.

Han Dawon spoke with a smile.

"Shall we hear what the third-place finisher feels?"

Seohan calmed his flushed cheeks and nodded.

'I have to speak properly.'

It's an incredibly high ranking.

Compared to my previous grades, this is a ranking that jumped a whopping twelve places, and a ranking that can be called unrivaled among 34 trainees.

I can't just miss this opportunity.

There was a lot I wanted to say, so my words started to get scrambled.

"First of all... I can't believe it..."

Seohan took a deep breath and closed his eyes.

What should I say first?

I have always watched other top-ranked trainees in the top 10 give their thoughts.

I had never thought I'd be one of them, and I was even more surprised by the result I had achieved for the first time.

"I was worried a lot while preparing for this stage."

I did my best at every moment and tried to improve by pouring in everything I knew.

Still, I was afraid that the results would be different.

"I was worried that the people watch Inge my performance would not be satisfied. Actually, when I stood on stage... It was great to see the fans."

It was such an ecstatic moment that if I closed my eyes, a scene from the stage would pass through my mind.

I was confident again through this performance.

Even while struggling to somehow survive in a cruel survival game.

Even when I am physically exhausted and feel like I will give up at any moment.

"It's surprising, but... I think the stage is really fun these days."

I liked this job.