Chapter 40 - The Fans Did it for Them?

[Our Jeon Chae-yeon is a habitual drug addict, right? I am quite a 'lucky' person to find this scoop on my own, right?]

Reporter Lee Doyeon's words made me take a deep breath.

She figured it out faster than I thought.

"I heard that you are talented in your craft and it's true."

[Yes. My abilities are quite outstanding.]

I chuckled and skipped Reporter Lee Doyeon's sly answer.

A self-indulgent reporter with madness. Lee Doyeon seemed to be very satisfied with this achievement.

And, she seemed to have a great interest in me for giving her this scoop.

[But what on earth was that photo?]

"Ah..."

A photo I showed to reporter Lee Doyeon at the office last time.

'So, I have a gift for you.'

Actually, the photo itself was nothing special.

It was not a photo of a drug use scene, nor was it a CCTV footage of another crime.

Just a photo of the face of new actress Jeon Chae-yeon.

Although not widely known to the public yet, she was already attracting attention among reporters as an actor promoted by YT Entertainment and a rising star.

In fact, her upcoming work is going to be a huge hit and she will establish herself as a famous actress.

The problem is that when you are at the peak of your career, you can only go down.

Drugs.

Several celebrities were involved in the incident, and one of them was Kevin.

I'm not sure exactly when... but I remember Kevin was a drug addict around this time.

Since he was a trainee, his hair has been very yellow.

It's an incident that will happen anyway. I just tried to blow it up a little early.

Reporter Lee Doyeon, who had no way of knowing my true intentions, bellowed in an excited voice.

[Mr. Seohan handed me a pretty photo, and I spent days wondering what it was. At first, I thought she was my brother's girlfriend.]

"I think that could be possible... ."

[Don't joke like that; you'll give me a heart attack.]

Even Casanova's older sister doesn't seem to want her younger brother to get involved with a druggie.

I burst out laughing and waited for reporter Lee Doyeon to speak.

This may not have been the whole point of the call to me.

[By the way, how did you know that the actress was on drugs?]

"... Vibes?"

[Are you telling me to believe that?

"Sure. I'm pretty good at physiognomy."

[So, did you find out about Kevin through observation?]

"..."

Of course. There's no way this name wouldn't come up.