Chapter 41 - Touch

"Wow, what is this again?"

"I think this is my first time here."

An unfamiliar studio.

Well for others it is.

The trainees let out soft gasps as they looked around the practice room, which had a large screen like a movie theater. This was a space I hadn't been to since filming the Stardust Project.

For the second time in his life, Do Seohan settled into a familiar position.

'All of these songs are good songs to try, but I really want to do 'Betters.'

Do Seohan, who had not yet let go of his attachment to the sexy concept, muttered to himself.

Next to him was Kang Siwoo, who couldn't let go of his obsession with cuteness.

"Oh, I want to do 'Touch'"

With an appearance that seems to be untouchable, I can't believe you're discussing 'Touch'.

Do Seohan narrowed his eyes and looked back at Kang Siwoo.

Kang Siwoo was a character who initially failed in the first round of evaluation, so he is not in Do Seohan's database, but even if Kang Siwoo had survived in his past life, he would not have been assigned to 'Touch'.

"I want to do Betters."

"Yes, it suits you."

"I think Touch suits Hyung too."

"Thank you, haha."

The two were having a meaningless conversation with each other, and Ha Junseo, who sat right behind them and listened to the conversation, spoke to Jin Sehyun.

"...What do you think of that conversation?"

"I think Siwoo can do it, but I can't imagine Do Seohan's 'Betters'."

Do Seohan, who heard the conversation, turned his head with a steaming glare.

"I think I heard my name somewhere."

"It's nothing. Let's sit back down."

Because he did not want to face the threatening gaze, Jin Sehyun quickly sat.

While everyone was singing their favorite songs before filming, the camera settings were completed and the red light came on.

"It's starting, it's starting!"

This is something I have become quite familiar with now. Do Seohan adjusted his posture and stared straight ahead. Just as the trainees were preparing their reactions, Han Dawon walked out with a big smile on her face.

Clap clap clap.

"Ah! Our MC!"

"Hello everyone!"

Since it was a photo shoot, her face looked much brighter than the last, gloomy second round selection ceremony photo shoot. Han Dawon greeted the trainees with a bright voice.

"Did everyone rest well?"

"Yes!"

"MC, your face is shining again today!"

"Oooh!"

Laughter came out from the front row at Cha Seongbin's sudden flattery.

MC Han Dawon blinked and seemed satisfied.