Chapter 53 - 1st Place Candidate

It started with a gentle greeting.

MC Han Dawon looked back at the trainees with a smile.

"Everyone must have had a really hard time since the concept evaluation. Did you guys rest well?"

"Yeah..."

The response was weak.

Well, the Kevin incident was just last weekend.

Neither the production crew nor the trainees could have rested comfortably. Of course, such a direct statement could not be made on air.

Han Dawon looked back at the trainees with understanding eyes and nodded.

"Thank you for making the past three months a journey so splendid. I think Stardust World was able to shine even more because of each and every one of you. I wish we could stay together until the end of this beautiful journey, but unfortunately, we can't."

Han Dawon continued speaking in a heavy voice.

"Now there is only one hurdle left until the finals. Today, the twelve boys who will advance to the finals will be decided."

Gulp-

The possibility of safely advancing to the finals.

I estimated that number realistically.

It was high.

The solo dance performed during Touch was well received, and the 100 benefit points earned by winning the concept evaluation were by no means a small number.

But that didn't mean I wasn't nervous.

My hands trembled.

"Ha..."

When I saw the water bottle in my hand shaking, I quietly put it down.

The trembling doesn't go away even after the second time in my life.

Survival...

I can't get used to it even if I do it five times.

It seemed like it couldn't be resolved right now.

Han Dawon checked the script and looked straight at the camera.

Heavy words flowed from her mouth.

"I will announce the 11th-ranked trainee first."

This is the beginning.

Kang Siwoo lowered his trembling head.

"I'm so nervous...."

If his name wasn't called here, it was over. Kang Siwoo clasped his hands together and muttered softly.

"Please... please... Kang Siwoo... Kang Siwoo...."

However, despite Kang Siwoo's wishes, another name popped out of Han Dawon's mouth.

"It's trainee Lee Dokyung."

"Wooo!"

"Congratulations on advancing to the finals!"

"Thank you, thank you."

Lee Dokyung, hearing his name, sat up from his seat. Although he safely advanced to the finals, his expression was not bright.

The ranking dropped a lot.

The team's benefit points greatly affected rankings.