Chapter 51 - Sapilgwijeong (2)

The small bomb launched by reporter Lee Doyeon quickly grew into numerous articles.

It was she who broke the drug scandal involving rising star Jeon Chae-yeon, but the scale of the incident grew as more and more celebrities were involved in the case.

Of course, Kevin's name was among them.

As the Stardust Project was enjoying overwhelming popularity, public opinion boiled over even faster than Jeon Chae-yeon's drug exposure case.

Numerous articles came out in no time.

[Stardust Project No. 1 trainee suspected of smoking marijuana, will the program be put on notice?]

| Following actress Jeon Chae-yeon's National Forensic Service test result being positive for marijuana, a trainee from Dobbles Entertainment is to be investigated as he is suspected of being involved in the incident.

Trainee A is currently appearing in the Stardust Project, which is currently airing, and took first place in the last ranking selection ceremony, putting his name on the debut ticket. |

Although the subject's identity was not yet revealed, it was obvious.

Fans who watched StarDust could very easily predict who the trainee was.

-If you're talking about the #1 trainee... that's Kevin, right?

Welp, haha, it's definitely Kevin.

└He ranked 1st twice...

└No shot... Did that guy actually do drugs???

-Does Dobbles not manage its trainees properly? How on earth can a trainee who hasn't even debuted be doing pot with some actress?

K-POP is dead

└Debut is just around the corner, so why do you now regret taking drugs? It's a pity that he blew all his chances with his own hands....

└Are you sorry for him? I feel sorry for the trainees who were pushed down in rankings because of drug addicts haha. Let's get this straight.

└What about the kids who fell because of him?

└I think it was hidden because he was a PD pick lol. It's a real nuisance to the trainees

- Awww! Kevin's liver is also swollen, haha. They are twinning! :D

-Kevin fans, have you guys seen this??? You guys thought you were paying for his debut, but you were really paying for his pot

└Leave me alone ):

└What are you doing here to criticize fans who probably didn't know anything? ㅠㅠ If I had known, I wouldn't have been a fan...

└I'm already mentally broken so just shut up

-What else can I say lol? Marijuana is legal in the US. Cheer up, Kevin, let's debut!

└What should I do? I'm in Korea?

└Are you using this as a shield? You should immigrate then.

└Kevin, live confidently. I hope you make a comeback~

└so many idols smoke and do drugs but barely anyone talks about it, what's so different now?