Chapter 42 - Touch (2)

I entered the C practice room as instructed by the staff.

As soon as I opened the door, familiar faces sat together.

Do Seohan, who entered in a hesitant stance, stopped with a puzzled look on his face.

Cha Seongbin's suspicious voice struck him.

"Mr. Seohan, welcome to Betters!"

"Uh...?"

Do Seohan opened his eyes and slowly looked around.

Cha Seongbin, Jin Sehyun, Kang Siwoo.

With this combination, even from afar, it seems like a 'Betters' lineup, right?

Seohan asked with wide eyes.

"Really... is this Betters?"

"Um yeah? Of course this is Betters. I think Kevin will come last."

"...I don't trust you."

"I'm being honest."

I wanted to be assigned to Betters... still there is something suspicious about it.

Seohan looked at Kang Siwoo without clearing his eyes of suspicion.

For some reason, I felt like I could trust Kang Siwoo even if I couldn't trust other people.

"You're also in Betters, right?"

"That's right, you should sit down."

Oh, so this is real.

Do Seohan, who was convinced by Kang Siwoo's unchanging facial expression, walked over to him and sat down.

Then he raised both his hands and let out a relieved sigh.

"Ah...! I am finally in Betters."

Seohan made a gesture as if he was about to jump out at any moment.

'I like it more than I thought.'

"Hmpftt-"

Cha Seongbin held back laughter as he tried to keep himself composed. Once you decide to fool someone, you have to do commit to it. Cha Seongbin, slightly conscious of the camera, handed his invisible microphone to Seohan and questioned him.

"So, now that we are on the same team, how do you feel about being assigned to Betters?"

"It's a song I really wanted to do, so I'll try my best."

Do Seohan made eye contact with the camera with a standard answer, and the corners of his mouth were already up to his ears.

"Is it that good?"

"Yes, it's good!"

"Do you really like it...?"

However, as always, the world does not allow the youngest to be happy.

Jin Sehyun, who was sitting quietly, was just waiting for an opportunity to make a comment, and after checking the timing, he patted Seohan on the shoulder and sat down close to him.

Jin Sehyun threw a bait, intending to intervene as naturally as possible.

"But I've always felt this while watching Seohan up close..."

"What?"

"Our Seohan would work hard no matter what song he is assigned."

"Yes, of course... wait..."