Chapter 44 - Twenty One

The special interview with the trainees was soon edited and uploaded as a clip on YouTube.

As a result of Staff's spectacular editing, the video ranked first in real-time popularity on YouTube and was mentioned in various communities.

I was curious about what he said in the interview during the fight...

"Seohan, did you see this?"

The browsing master, Mr. Sehyun, pulled out Kevin's interview.

"I think it's an interview everyone filmed last time."

"Have you watched it?"

"Nope."

Jin Sehyun plopped down next to me and tapped the screen of his cell phone.

Since it was released as a fan service, I didn't think it would be included in the live broadcast. At best, it's a short cut or a passing filler.

My eyes were fixed on the screen without much thought,

"Oh? What are you guys watching?"

Ha Junseo suddenly made an appearance. I thought I was the one with the Hamchi concept, but his hair was so wet that he looked like a rat caught in the rain.

I don't think it's raining outside...

I was baffled and frowned.

"Let me guess, you practiced?"

"Of course, the only thing to do here is practice...  right?"

"You sure you didn't take a shower with your clothes on?"

I thought he was a bit of a practice bug too, but today it was even worse.

Jin Sehyun clicked his tongue, telling him not to say anything. They were on the same Betters team.

"Junseo, did you sleep last night?"

I slept last night, but also the night before.

By now, at most, he would have just finished assigning individual parts and starting to learn the choreography, but I can't believe he's already running like he's completing a late school work assignment.

Aside from the fact that his passion is amazing...

"Hyung, you're gonna collapse at this point."

His face is so pale he looked as if he had already died and gone to heaven himself. Not to mention the fact I couldn't tell if he's sweating or is in a cold sweat.

In response to Jin Sehyun's worries, Ha Junseo swallowed his americano and shook his head.

"Luckily, it's worth it."

"Don't overdo it. You're getting older."

My mind, which had been nodding without thinking, froze.

What?

"...?"

Ha Junseo was not the only one angry at Jin Sehyun's outrageous remarks.

"How can I be old at twenty-one!?"

"Being old at twenty-one?! Really? He's so pale and young!"

"Huh?"

"Eh?"

Ha Junseo, who just turned 21 this year, looked at me as if asking; "Why are you upset?"