Chapter 46 - So Soft It's a Problem

I was worried that he would have to go to the hospital, but fortunately, Junseo quickly came to his senses.

But his condition was still awful.

When I entered the practice room, Ha Junseo was sitting against the wall with a pale face.

"Hyung, are you okay?"

"Uh... uh. It's all okay. Can you give me some water?"

So he's trying to pretend he's okay...

When I handed him the water bottle, Ha Junseo smiled and thanked me shivering.

Gulp-gulp-

He drank the whole bottle, but his complexion still didn't look good.

Other trainees flocked to the news of his collapse.

Ha Junseo smiled sheepishly, as if feeling burdened by those gazes.

"I'm really okay. Everyone go practice."

I can't just leave because you say you're okay.

The trainees who were sticking their heads out from a distance shouted, "Fighting," and left.

"Hyung, take care of your health!"

"Junseo, get good rest."

"Okay, we're going out."

After the crowds had disappeared, some familiar faces remained.

Jin Sehyun, who ran out to call the staff, returned with a worried face.

His face was still serious, as if the shock from earlier had not subsided.

"...."

"Are you okay?"

Ha Junseo smiled awkwardly and tried to break the frozen atmosphere.

"I guess I practiced too much. Right? So I am old? But we only have a year... a one year age difference. Haha..."

It happened during Betters practice.

It seemed like he was overdoing it, but it was working. The more it worked the more it killed him. He practiced day and night, focusing on his goal not his exhaustion.

To be honest, I wish he could go to the hospital.

Sadly, the person involved didn't seem to have any intention of doing so.

Ha Junseo spoke carefully, observing Jin Sehyun's feelings. Given Ha Junseo's personality, it seemed like being a 'nuisance' to his team was bothering him.

"I should have taken better care of myself, I'm sorry."

Jin Sehyun frowned as he looked at Ha Junseo, who lowered his head.

"Does that matter now?"

"Well... It's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity."

"Hyung."

Of course, there was no way good words would come back.

"Ha...."

Jin Sehyun tangled his hair with his hands and sighed.

"The next mission is important. Of course it's important. My Hyung and I, our careers depend on it."

"...."