Part 8.

Erik's Pov.

2 Days Later.

"This looks so different than back home." Rickon says as we are completely surrounded by sand.

And well, you've got to love it, I clearly don't. But I'm here for a reason, and I'll  find whatever it is the pull is leading me, too. 

"It does, but at the same time, when we do return home, you can tell Mother, Robb, and the others off our travels." I say as we ride through the endless Red Waste.

"When do you think we will go home?" He asks me, and I give him a forced smile. I have no idea when we will return back to Westeros, Robb is fighting a war, and Sansa, Arya, and father remain in  the hands of the Lanisters.

"I don't know, little warrior, but we will one day." I say, and he gives me a smile. "I can't wait to tell mother and father about our adventures and the things we saw." He says, and I give him a nod.

As the sun begins to set, I stop my horse, and soon, the riders behind me do the same.

"We will set up camp here for the night!" I say  before dismounting my horse and lifting Rickon off of it.

"Soon, we will buy you your own horse." I say, and I see his eyes start to sparkle as he looks at me.

"My own horse?!" He says, and I give him a nod. "Yes, little warrior, your own horse, and we will have to get you a set of armor like the men. If you want?" I ask, and he wraps his arms around me .

"So I can be just like you, Erik!" He yells, and I couldn't stop the laugh that left my lips. "You don't have to be like me Rickon you have to be your own person." I say as I run my hand through his curls.

"And you'll turn into a fine lord one day."

That Night.

Blinking my eyes I'm soon standing outside my tent and when I look down I see the massive set of brown paws again and I let a smile grow on my face, I've missed dreaming like this.

Running away from the camp, I'm soon met with Shadow, Nymeria, and Shaggydog running beside me as even in my dream, I still feel  the pull leading me.

It's weird that everything feels so real in a dream and that the pull still fills my body even if I'm dreaming about being a giant wolf.

As we've been running what feels like hours, the pull almost becomes unbearable as we stand on top of a large rock, and I release a loud howl that the three dire wolves soon join me in. 

Jumping down  the rock, I smell horses? And I start running into that direction with the three dire wolves running behind me.

Feeling the sand under my massive paws, I continue to slowly run through it while my nose continues to follow the scent of the horses. 

These dreams just feel so real.

Standing on a small cliff, my head tilts to the side as I see some half put up tents while the pull in my body becomes unbearable. Slowly and carefully walking down, I stalk through the camp as I let the pull lead me, and I have to hold back my growl as I see Jorah Mormont!

Why is this man in my dream! Slavery is forbiden in Westeros and yet he sold people into it, once Father caught word he sentenced him to death I even rode to Bear island with but Jorhan Mormont ran like a coward and clearly has flet to Essos. 

Walking past him, I soon see platinum hair come into view, and I lay down before crawling over to it before I see the most beautiful girl I've ever laid my eyes on comes into view.