Part 13.

Erik's Pov,

"Where are my dragons!" I hear Daenerys? Yell and I walk out to the deck and see her march onto it.

"That wasn't a lie? Here, I thought you were sucking it out of your thumb." I say with a raised brow. She does have dragons? Well, it seems like she clearly lost them.

"Of course I have dragons! Why else do you think they call me mother of dragons!" She says with anger in her eyes as Rickon runs over and I lift him up.

"Did you see I hit Corwyn with the sword!" He says with big eyes, and I chuckle at his words. Corwyn has been teaching him the pirate way to fight how he likes to call it.

"Of course you did little warrior. Soon, you'll bring me down." I say with a smile as I place him on my shoulders.

"I'll ask again where my dragons are." Daenerys says with no emotion in her voice or face, and I give her a shrug.

"You have dragons! Can I see them, please?" Rickon asks with probably eyes that are almost bulging out his head.

"I don't have your dragons, but I'll help you retrieve them. Hassan ready 500 men we will search the city if word comes of their whereabouts send for me. Corwyn, you'll stay with rickon." I state as I put him down again, and Hassan gives me a small bow.

"My lord." He says before walking away and giving orders as the men start getting ready.

"But I want to see the dragons!" Rickon whines out, and I ruffle his hair.  "First, we will have to find them, and then you'll have to ask their mother nicely. Now go slay Corwyn with your wooden sword." I say before he runs off, and I turn towards Daenerys.

"So, are you ready to search the city for your dragons?" I ask as the men scattered walking onto the dock. 

"Search the city, send word if you find them!" She says, and I raise my brow.

"I already gave that order, but alright."

2 Days Later.

We still haven't even heard one word about the dragons and where they are. Maybe they already are out of the city? It would be smartest, but if they are, then we probably will never find them again.

Walking into the chamber, I see Jorah Mormont talking to a clearly mad and upset Daenerys.

" And who is to be trusted? Who are my people? The Targaryens? I only knew one, my brother, and he would have let a thousand men rape me if it had got him the crown. The Dothraki? Most of them turned on me the day that Khal Drogo fell from his horse." She says, and her brother woild have what? That's just disgusting. She was his sister. I would ever do that to any of my siblings.

"Your people are in Westeros." Jorhan says, and has he been drinking too much wine?

"They will soon enough," He says, and I scoff at his words.

"And then what? They'll pray for my return? They'll wave dragon banners and shout my name? That's what my brother believed, and he was a fool, " Daenerys says before walking away from him.

"The lords will side with whoever they think will win." I simply say as well it's right. That's why we are all being wed of like broodmares to make sure a house doesn't turn on its own blood, to make alliances between families. Only sometimes are we able to wed out of love.

"You are not your brother. Trust me, Khaleesi." Jorhan says and well, thank the old golds for that by the information just given.

"There it is. "Trust me. " And it's you I should trust, Ser Jorah? Only you? I don't need trust any longer. I don't want it and I don't have room for it." She says, and I lean against a pillar as I watch the scene unfold.