Part 56.

Erik's Pov,

I've been pacing around halfway for what feels like eternity while the pained yells of my wife fill my ears!  I need to be with her, I want to be with her!  I'm going to be with her.

"I've had enough!" I say as I walk over to the door before Ser Barristan stops me .

"Your grace, it's not normal for a husband to be their during childbirth." He says, but I shake my head.

"I don't care about normal! She's in pain, and I'm going in." I say before walking through the door, but I'm not sure if I wanted to see what I did.

"Erik, get out!" Mother yells as she is holding some blankets, and I shake my head before walking over to the bed.

Seeing a sweaty Dany, I quickly take her hand in mine, making her eyes shoot open and in my direction.

"You  can't be he -" She starts before before it turns into a yell as her body tenses up.

"It's oke , I'm here." I soflty says as I take a seat next to ther and whipe the sweaty hair off of her face. 

"You're doing so good." I continue with a soft smile before I think she almost crushes my hand off by the force she's putting on it as sher back arches off the bed while a pained scream leaves her lips.

"You're doing amazing, just a little more." Mother says as she's uhm between my wifes legs with Missandei.

Quickly moving behind Dany, she rests her head against my chest as she lays between my legs, and I take her hands in mine.

"Push khaleesi!" Missandei says as another scream leaves Dany's lips. I'm so glad I was born with a cock because I don't think I ever could have been able to go trough childbirth by the painend screams that leave my wife her lips.

"Push." They say and I think she's trying to squeeze both my hands off but I don't care if she's in pain to bring out child into this world than I can take a little bit of pain.

"I  can't." My wife almost sobs out with tears running down her cheeks and I try to sooth her by rubbing my thumbs over her hands. 

"Yes you can. Your Daenerys Stormborn, you  can do any-" I softly say before she cuts me off.

"Shut up Erik!" She screams out and I look down at her with shock as her body tenses up again.

"Push! The head is almost out." Mother says and I snap my eyes down again. So close! Our baby is almost here! 

As Dany's body arches off of me with a loud scream it keeps that way for a couple of seconds before she falls down on me with.

"You did it khaleesi." Missandei says as my wife lays on top of me completely exhausted. Wait she did it!

Looking toward mother I see her holding the smallest of bundles with a big smile on her face.

"You did it." I say with my own big smile as I look at Dany  who gives me a tired nod.

"A boy, a healthy boy." Mother says as she hands Dany our son who carefully holds him.

We have a son, little Robb. I didn't care about the gender and I still don't I'm just happy they are both here and oke. 

"Hey little one." Dany softly says as she looks down at Robb who's wrapped up  in a blanket, he just looks so small.

"Something is wrong." Dany suddenly says before a painend scream leaves her lips  and Missandei quickly grabs Robb from her.

"W-whats wrong?" I ask Mother who has wide eyes as she moves back between my wifes legs.

As Dany's nails dig into my arm I soon look at my mother as if she has 20 heads by the words that left her lips.