Part 23.

Erik's Pov,

"He's been asleep for a month. No one knows what's wrong with him." I hear the voice of Daenerys as a wet cloth lays on my forehead.

"We've tried everything, Khaleesi."  Missandei says as my eyes remain closed while I see flashes cloud my vision.

Feeling my body begin to shake as I'm standing by the Twins I hear the panicked voices of Daenerys and Missandei fade out as I look around me.

It looks like a battle just happened here, blood drenching the soil. Banners on fire, and I walk through what seems more like a slaughter.  What the hells happened here?

Following the dirt road, I continue to walk through the broken and burned down camp before a banner flies past me and a frown makes its way on my face. It's a Stark Banner, Robb was here? Well, he must have used the bridge to pass, but then why is he still here? Why did this battle happen here?

Following our banner with my eyes, I soon see my eyes widen at the dead wolf laying on the ground.

Running over to it, I fall down on my knees and look it over. It has crossbow bolts in it. It was slaughtered. Looking between its massive paws, I see a pup? Stabbed so many times, there was never any chance for it to survive, but it looks so small as if it wasn't even supposed to leave it'd Mother's womb yet.

"What in the gods is going on." I mumble under my breath as I pull the bolts out the big wolf and throw them onto the ground.

"Take me back! They will kill him! He's my son take me back!" I hear the voice of mother, and I snap my head around in the direction where it came from, but all I see is the Tully banner fly away down the river.

"No, Robb!" Her voice yells, and I turn back towards the dead wolf laying by my feet.

"No." I breathe out as I loop the wolf over, and I  take a shaky step back. Please don't tell me he's dead, not him, please no.

"Robb!" I hear her scream one last time as I close my eyes and bite back the tears that try to slip from them. 

Just tell me this is some sick game of the God's, Robb is fine. it's Robb. My little brother, my friend, the first one of my siblings I held in my arms, I remember it like yesterday he was so small and I wanted to do everything to protect him, if he was scared I would hold him and tell him to be brave. If he would cry, I would comfort him and tell him he would never be alone.

And yet I let him fight a war while I'm  in Essos. All the responsibilities I had I shobed them down to Robb because I wanted to see the world.

Looking down at the wolf again, I let the tears slip from my eyes. They killed him. And my eyes move back over to the pup.

"No." I say just above a whisper as I fall down on my knees and lay my head on the bloodied fur of the wolf.

"I-im sorry." I sobb out as I hold onto him for dear life while tears continue to fall down my eyes.

"Who ever did this, whoever is responsible. I'll kill them all, I'll make them pay for this. I-im so sorry for leaving you to fight this way alone, I should have been there for you and your child. I hope that wherever you are right now, you are with your wife and child, with Father, uncle, and grandfather. " I whisper as I continue to hold onto the wolf.

Feeling my eyes roll to the back of my head, I slam down into it before everything goes black again .

.....................

Releasing a snarl as I my eyes shoot open, I get off the bed as anger consumes me, who ever is responsible for his dead will die. I don't care if I have to March to King's Landing myself to drag them out of the Red Keep before beheading them like they did my father.

Walking out of the tent as snarls continue to leave my lips, the dire wolves walk over to me and rub their heads against my body while my anger continues to lead me. 

"Erik!" Rickon yells as he runs over, and i close my eyes as I let the anger be replaced by sadness. Now I'm going to have to tell him his brother is dead.

We need to go home, I need to go home. I'll kill them all, I'll rally all the men who there still are and I'll make them pay for what they've done.

The Lanisters and Robb may  have started this war, but I'm sure as hell I am going to end it.

"I thought you wouldn't wake up." Rickon says with tears in his  eyes as he crashes his body into mine, and I pull him closer with my head. 

Feeling my body change back, I wrap my arms around him while tears leave my eyes.

"I'm so sorry for scaring you, Rickon." I say, and his teary eyes meet mine.

"Robb isn't coming back, is he?" He asks me, and I hang my head down in shame.

"No, he's not." I soflty say, and he crashes his body against mine again while he cries against my shoulder. 

"We are going to sail home. We will make them pay for what they have done." I say as I wrap my arms around him. 

"Our home was taken from us." He says, and I close my eyes, WinterFell was taken by Theon the last I've heard. And I will take it back before chopping his head off for his betrayal.

"And we will take it back, I promise you Rickon they will all pay for this." I say as I let our teary eyes meet, and he gives me a hesitant nod.

"You're awake." I hear Daenerys breathe out as she, Ser Barristan, Jorhan, Missandei, and Greyworm walk over.

"I am." I say with a heavy breath as I  stand up with Rickon in my arms, who's still soflty crying. 

"You look troubled." She says, and I give her a nod before seeing Corwyn run over.

"My lord." He says with wide eyes and I hand him Rickon before placing my hands in front of my cock.

"What's the closest city?" I ask him as I look around they looks  no where even close to  fucking Yunkai.

"Meereen, we are about 70 miles away from it," He says, and I give him a nod. 

"Send out the Ravens to the ships, tell them to sail for Meereen." I sand before turning to Daenerys. 

"I could use your help." I say, and she looks at me with a small frown.

I can't fucking take  out the Lanisters with my men , the North has lost so many now so I'll be glad if I get 10 000 men behind me. But she has 8000 unsullied I could use them. I'll give her her throne, and I'll honor Robbs as King of the North.

"With what?" She asks, and I release a deep breath.

"I'm sailing home, the quistion is will you join me or not."

Author's Note,

So many people want Catelyn to live so she will, now I've been really thinking about if Daenerys will sail north with Erik or not, it will change many things about the original story, but we've probably all read the original story line so many times why not change it up?Some may die, some won't. So let me know what you guys think. Leave a vote and comment about it. ❤️❤️