Part 24.

Erik's Pov,

Walking into the tent with Daenerys and her advisers, I'm glad Hassan brought me some trousers.

"You're sailing home?"  She asks, and I give her a nod.

"I have a war to finish, but I'll hand you the 6 kingdoms if you join me." I simply say, and she raises her brow before turning towards Jorhan.

"Tell me, Ser Jorhan, weren't there 7 kingdoms, or am I missing something." She says, and I shake my head.

"Indeed, there are khaleesi." He awsers before she turns in my direction.

"My younger brother was murderd with his probably wife and unburn child I have no desire for these things, you and you unsullied can sail to Westeros with me or you can run around in Essos for the next year's or you can step for the first time in your life in Westeros within a year. The choice is up to you, but I am sailing home. You help me retake the North, and I'll help you take the other kingdoms." I state, and a frown makes its way on her face.

"I'm sorry about your brother." She says, and I close my eyes as I shake my head.  "He was fighting my war, I never should have left WinterFell that day. I took 15 000 men with me and may have changed the war." I say as I blink my eyes open again.

"You could have laid with your brother right now, Erik." She says, and I take a deep breath as I let out eyes meet.

"If you decide to join me, I'll help you liberate Meereen we will leave the Second Sons here to keep  the order so no slave master will ever dare to put anyone is chains again, you have 8000 unsullied and 3 dragons they'll grow, I have 15 000 Dark Knights and maybe I can raise 10 000 of the North. My grandfather is Lord paramount of the Riverlands Robb would have most likely already gotten men from them, but possibly the others will join us. My aunt  is Lady Regent of the Vale of Arryn she can join us, or I'll force her hand. Dorne has a hatred to the Lanisters for what The Mountain did to Elia Martell and her children. I'll send Prince Doran a Raven. If he joins us, we can  March from two sides." I say as I grab the map of Westeros and place it on the table before posting at said locations.

"That's a lot of ifs." Ser Barristan says, and I give him a nod. "The North will not be independent." She says, and I run my hand through my hair.

"My  brother was King in the North, and most likely, that means I'm  his heir.  I'm going to sail home anyway. The people who did this to him will die. Tell me, how will you take the lands? You've probably been told more than once that they'll despite you if you march with an army of foreigners. And still, you have no ships. " I say, and she looks at the map of Westeros.

"The King of The North needs a queen." She says, and I turn my head in her direction with a raised brow.  She wishes to wed?  Well, she's beautiful and so intoxicating, but I think some may have my head for wedding a Targaryen.

"You wish to wed me so the North will continue to be one of the 7 kingdoms, and you'll have the support of the North, Smart. " i state, and she turns back in my direction.

"Leave us." She says, and Ser Barristan and Jorhan give her a small bow before walking out.

"Love is the death of duty." She says as she walks over to me and places her hands on my chest.

"And duty is the death of love, you told me once." She continues, and I give her a nod. 

"My father was an honorable man. It was his honor that sended him South for his king and friend. Even if my mother probably begged him not to go, duty killed their love. He always saw the best in people even if they would have been lying straight to his face, a code of honor he lived by and that's what has  gotten him killed and started the war between the North and Joffrey Baratheon. The Night's Watch take vows they take no wives and no children. " I start as I place my hands on her hips and let our eyes meet.

"What's honor to your touch? To feel your lips against my skin? To hold you in my arms?To hold my firstborn child? " I say as she searches my eyes, and I take a step back from her.

"I want you, Daenerys Targaryen, but I am my fathers son, the people who've taken my home, murderd my father, brother, and his unborn child will die. That's my duty to my family and because of my love for them. I'll help you take Meereen, but when my ships have arrived, I'm sailing home with or without you. I'll give you till then to decide. " I say before walking out of  the tent with a heavy breath. 

...............

"Ai, I've sended for the ships." Corwyn says as he walks into my tent while I run my hand tough Rickon's hair while he sleeps practically on top of me.

"Thank you." I soflty say as I look down at the sleeping boy. "Why do you wish to leave now? I see the looks you and the Dragon queen give each other." He says as he takes a seat, and I look in his direction while continuing to run my hand through Rickons hair .

"She's beautiful gods she's so beautiful and I would have her in my bed every night, but I need to go home. WinterFell was taken, Robb he's dead." I say, and his eyes widen.

"It's my duty to go home and avenge my family, I've been  away for more than 14 months, and  when I reach home, that will be more than 2 years.

"I'm sorry about your brother. We will avenge your family." He says, and I give him a nod.

"I gave her a choice. She can join me or stay here. Her unsullied would come in handy, just like her dragons. " I state, and he let's a grin grow on his face.

"And what do you wish? That she'll come or stay here." He asks, and I couldn't stop the small smile that grew on my face.

"I wouldn't mind if she came with me. Many Northerners wouldn't like it because she's a Targaryen bu -" I start before he cuts me off.

"But you have the love twinkle in your eyes when you look at her." Corwyn says with a chuckle, and I raise my brow at him.

"Wouldn't necessarily call it love." I mumble under my breath before looking back at the sleeping Rickon.

"So you wouldn't mind if dser old Corwyn paid her a visit." He says, and I couldn't stop the snarl that left my lips.

"Don't because I'll make sure you'll never use your cock again." I lowly growl at him and he chuckles at me.

"I've never heard of a Stark and a Targaryen, but if she makes you happy, why not go for it." He says, and I give him a shrug. 

"There's never even a Stark and a Targaryen. Well, Rhaegar Targaryen kidnapped my aunt Lyanna but never has there even a Stark who've wed a Targaryen." I state and very walks over before patring my shoulder.

"You're a good honorable man Erik, if she is worth it, go for it." He says, and I look up at him.

"If she wishes to come North with me, I would love that, but if she doesn't, I'm not staying. I need to go home to fix this mess and make the Lanisters and whoever else is guilty pay for their actions against my family." I state, and he gives me a nod before walking away.

"Goodnight, my lord." He says before walking out, and I look down at Rickon again as I run my hand through his curls with the dire wolves lying on  the ground.

"I promised Mother I would protect you with my life, I wished I could have made that promise to the others too."

Author's Note,

So what's it  going to be, will Daenerys join Erik or not? If she does well, she won't rule over Meereen for some years or get the Dothraki.

Also, do you guys still want Erik to get an ice dragon or nah? Leave a comment with your thoughts.