Part 35

Erik's Pov,

Opening the door wide enough so I can see outside I see we are still not in the light of the sun and I take a deep breath, this whole thing could have ended much worse if it was.

Walking out as with my sword in hand, I look around me, but so far, not a soul in view, it won't stay like that. 

Hearing the others behind me, I walk over to direction of the North Wall and push my back against the wall as I look up at it, and well by the torches, there are men well it would be dumb if there wasn't.

"How many do you count." I whisper to Greyworm, who lets his eyes move towards the tower that holds the gate.

"35, my king." He says, and I give him a nod before we all slowly start walking towards the gate.

"Archers get ready, clean shots we don't want them to make any sound." I whisper as I turn around to the 10 men holding bows who nod their heads.

Moving closer, we soon  see 4 gairds standing by the two entries, and I nod my head, making the archers release their arrows that fly into the heads of the gaurds who fall down onto the ground.

"Quick, let's go!" I whisper as I start moving quickly towards the entrance with Shadow besides me.

Running in, I look up the stone stairs and see 2 gaurds on the top while Corwyn and 9 others are taking the other side.

Silently walking up the stone stairs, I eventually reach the top and stab one gaurd through his heart while Greyworm does the same with his spear with the other.

Laying his body down, I look to my right and see 5 gaurds standing overlooking the lands down below, absolutely fucking idiots.

Giving a nod to the archers they shoot their arrows before I see Corwyn do the same on the other side.

"Get the iron gate up!" I say to the men who quickly start walking over to the gears to up the Iron gate while I walk onto the wall.

"Call your brothers Shadow." I say and the wolf releases a loud howl that soon Shaggydog joins him in and well now all shit is probably going to get loose.

"Intruders!" I hear someone yell and soon torches start marching our way. "Archers take then down, don't let anyone up!" I yell as I walk back inside with Shadow besides me.

Hearing the loud distant screeches I can't stop the grin that forms on my way as a Bolton man walks up the stairs and I slam my sword into his shoulder before kicking him down again.

"Dragons!" I now hear someone yell as I stab the second man trough his head while Shadow lunges for the third one that tried to get up here.

"They are coming from the sides, Erik!" Corwyn yells and I look to my left to see about 20 men run our way but just as they are about to run in Drogon slams alot of  them off the wall with his massive claws.

Running over, I pary the swing that was trown my way before throwing the soldier off the wall who screams before hitting the ground.

Seeing the second one swing at me, I roll my eyes before shoving my sword through his stomach. Gods, where did they learn how to fight?

"King of the North!" I hear someone yell before I look to my right and see hundreds of torches quickly move our way as the sun slowly begins to rise.

"Bring me the bastard named Ramsay!" I yell before moving over the wall as I kill soldiers left and right while Shadow lunges for anyone he can get his teeth in. 

Seeing Drogon fly above me, he leans down before grabbing a man  off the wall with his massive jaws while I continue to fight my way over the wall. 

Hearing the men galloping into the gate, this battle will be over before it has even properly started. As 4 men  run my way, I  raise my brow as they all start swinging their swords at me.