Part 62.

Erik's Pov,

"Viserion, I like you a lot, but why did you have to lay eggs north of the wall and not a little north? No, we are talking about a two and a half month north. Also, we are surrounded by an army of the dead, and my wife is probably losing her ming right now ." I state as me and the dragon walk further down the cave and gods I thought the heat of Essos was terrible! This is 5 times worse like gods have mercy on me. 

Feeling the dragon push me forward with its snout, I couldn't stop the chuckle that left my lips.

"You've been gone for a long time. You've missed meeting our children. They are named Robb and Rhaella. Maybe your children will bond with them? I think only time will tell, but it would be pretty awesome, dont  you think?" I say as the heat becomes more and more.

Continuing our walk, I soon see hear the sound of water and some light shining at the other side, and i raise my brow.

As we walk into a large clearing, i look around in awe. It's beautiful. It's like a lake with an island in the middle, with some rays of light shining into the cave.

Looking at the rocks that make a path, I jump on the first one while Viserion just flies over to the island, Dany would have loved the heat. Here , it's a different story.

Making my way down the line of rocks, I soon jump onto the island that has grass on it! We are hundreds if not thousands of miles into the fucking north, and there's grass here!

Walking over to Viserion, I'm soon stopped by the studd laying against a rock, turning my head in its direction. I look at it in awe. It's two sets of armor, with two swords they look beautiful, and I couldn't stop myself from walking over .

"It's beautiful." I mumble to myself as I pick one of the chest pieces up, and as I look it over, I think now just finally the dots connected.

This way, ours? Mine and Dany's in our different lives, the male set of armor looks as if it resembles ice, maybe even be made with it.

Looking at the other chest piece against the large rock, it's mostly black but with fire like red lines in it?

It feels so light? As if it's Valyrian steel? Who even knows when Valyrian steel was created, but this it's diffrent in a way as if the magic inside of it is way stronger as if the armor is way stronger ?

And if it was ours, it wouldn't  be wrong to put it on now, would it? No probably not , and it's better than having my cock out!

..............

Looking at the helmet, I tilt my head to the side it looks amazing, but I'm not going to put it on right now. Placing it down  next to the set of armor for probably my wife, I soon let my eyes fall towards the swords beside it.

Picking the one that most likely belongs to my  armor set up and I do some swings with it and gods, it feels amazing. Even better than Valyrian steel, wow, just wow! 

Grabbing the sheet that belongs with it, I strap it for my other side before putting the sword in it.

"Viserion, I don't know how in the gods you ended up here, but thank you." I say with a smile as I turn in his direction.

Walking over to him or her? Don't even know what to say anymore. Let's keep it at him. i see a black pile of something on the ground, and  I tilt my head to the side.

"Are your eggs in there?" I ask, and he screeches in my direction, but it's not an angry screech more like a yes? 

"And uhm, how do I get them out?" I ask more myself than the dragon as I get down on my knees and move my hand over the rock like texture.