Epilogue

Erik's Pov,

10 Years Later.

Walking into the godswood, I'm soon met with the voice of Robb.

"Get him!" He yells, and 6 children run out of the bushes with wooden sticks before I'm being tackled into the ground.

"I yield! I yield, please have mercy on your old father!" I say as I'm lying underneath the pile that are my children who are laughing their asses off right now.

"You're not old, father." Daena, my 7-year-old daughter, says as she sits on my chest and grabs my cheeks.

"Are you guys bullying your father again." Dany says as she walks over with Benjen, our 1 year old son, on her hip while her belly is sticking out.

7 kids ao far and one on the way, I think after this, Dany is really done with it before she rips my balls off! But I love having a big family, and I think she does too, but I have the easy part. I'm always with her when she's giving birth when she had Ned was the only birth I wasn't there and I made her the promise I always would be by her side when she had to go trough it.

So we have Robb and Rhaella, who are having their 12th name day soon, Ned who's having his 11th in a couple of months. After that came our son  Luke, who just turned 9. Them came  Daena, who is 7 now. After that, we've had Thommas, who is 4, and after that, we've had little Benjen, who is turning 2 soon.

So yes, the girls are hoping for another girl, but I've told them that as long as the baby is healthy, we don't care about the gender.

"Aaah little princes and princesses!" Tormund yells as he walks over with open arms, and now he's the one getting tackled into the ground by them.

Funny story, he decided to stay here. It  still looks weird seeing him wear normal clothes? But he's my friend and I don't know how he did it but he and Ser Briënne got together! She's actually with child right now, and I'm so happy for them.

The other free folk decided to go back north, and if that's what they wished, I wasn't going to stop them. About half of the wolves eventually also went back. But just like me and Dany, they've been breeding like rabbits!

All of our children have connected with a wolf, and they've also all hatched a Dragon's egg.  So yes, my own little dragon wolf army! I'm just kidding. I love them so much, my children and gods my wife. I can't imagine my life how it was before her anymore.

"Aah, see Benjen, that's your fathers famous thinking face." Dany says with a grin, and I chuckle at her words before getting off the ground while my older children are running after a screaming Tormund with their wooden swords.

"I was just thinking about how happy I am, to have you and our children." I say with a smile as I pick Benjen up and lift him into the air as he giggles. 

"You should praise yourself lucky, yes, that I gave birth to 7 of your children with the 8th one on the way, Erik." 

Holding Benjen against me with one arm, I take her hand with my free one.

"And I've told you many times my beautiful, beautiful wife that I would never force you to carry them, but just look at them." I say with a grin as they tackled Tormund into the ground again.

"They've got them from you." Dany says with a chuckle as she leans into my body, and I place a soft kiss against the top of her head.

"Maybe, just wait till they can all ride the dragons they'll be up in the skies all day, and they will get that from you."

"True, but have you heard from Rickon and your mother?" She says, and I give her a nod.

"They'll be here in a fortnight." I say with a soft smile.