Part 22.

Erik's Pov,

"You need to wake up, wolf." I hear a voice as fingers move over my jawline, and I release a groan.

"Well, dragon, I hope I satisfied your needs." I mumble as I open my eyes and rub  the sleep out of them.

"More than enough, now get up we have  meeting soon." She says, and I see her get out the bed, and my eyes well move down her naked body.

"I said up." She says with a teasing smirk as she looks back over her shoulder, making me roll my eyes before getting up.

Stretching my body out a low growl leaves my lips at the feeling, and I now feel eyes wander over my body.

"You're lucky. I think nobody belongs in chains." I state as I pull my trousers up my body.

"And why is that?" She asks me with a smirk as I put my boots on and walk next to her.

"Otherwise, you wouldn't have left this tent for days." I whisper in her ear before walking past her and out the tent .

.......

"So Daario, Hassan, Greyworm, Jorhan, and me will go through that backgate." I state as we stand around a map, and Daenerys stands next to me.

"Where?" She asks, and I take her band before putting it by the gate. "There."

"My men use it when they visit Yunkai's bed slaves." Daario says, and I let go of her hand before turning in his direction.

"Your men but not you?" Jorhan asks, and I roll my eyes .

"Not all enjoy paying to have a woman."

"I have no interest in slaves. A man can not make love to property."

Me and Daario say at the same time, and I see Daenerys briefly look at us both.

"This is where we enter the city. Very few guards, they know me. They let me inside." Daario says, and I nod.

"We don't have to sneak in an army, it wil be us 5. we take out the gaurds and open the gates. Simple as that." I say with a shurg.

"Then comes the army. Once the walls are breached, the city will fall in hours." Daario continues, and well, that's the plan.

"Or perhaps you'll lead Grey Worm and me to the slaughter, cutting the head off our army. The masters of Yunkai will pay you your fee, and you won't have to split it three ways cause you've already slaughtered your partners." Jorhan says, and I scoff at his words.

"Ow yeah, because I'll lead me and Hassan to our deaths? This is the best plan, so either come with us or you can sit here and I'll ask Corwyn to come." I say with a shake of my head. Like, is he stupid?

"Do you trust me, Greyworm?"  I ask, and he gives me a nod. "I trust you." He respons, and I turn in the direction of Daenerys.

"So what do you say want a city tomorrow morning?" I ask her with a small grin  as I let out eyes meet.

"You'll leave tonight. Go get ready." She says, and I give her a nod before they all start walking out the tent .

"My lord, you could use an extra sword." Ser  Barristan says, and I give him a smile as i lean against the table.

"As I remember correctly, you never really appreciated when I took your sword." I say, and he releaes a small chuckle.

"Every time I saw you, you would take it and wave it around while yelling. I disarmed Ser Barristan Selmy. And every time your father had trouble keeping his smile hidden." He says, and I give him a nod.