Part 69.

Erik's Pov,

Almost 2 months later.

Gods, you've got to love marching! Dany is about 7 months with our child, so I've put her ass in the carriage with Mother, Missandei, and our two children , and let me tell you, she wasn't pleased by it!

But the good thing is we should reach The Twins tomorrow morning. And then we'll I'll let the dragons loose on the towers. They must pay for what they've done and it will set a message that even if we do not wish war we do have the power to end it real fast and destroy castle's or in this matter towers.

"Are we almost there yet?" Rickon asks as he and Arya ride beside me, and I give him a nod.

"Tomorrow morning, we will ride through the night and set up camp after we've crossed the bridge." I state as I look at him gods, he's also grown over the years.

"Good. I can't wait to kill Walder Frey." Arya says, and I give her a shurg. "He won't come out of his tower, but he also won't survive what's coming for him. Even if we don't swing the sword, we will have the satisfaction that he is dead. His house will die out, and his precious towers will be gone." I say to Arya, who looks less than pleased with the fact she won't be able to kill Walder Frey, but this is the way I've chosen.

...........

As the sun begins to shine, I stand on top of a hill before looking at the towers with a grin.  Dismounting my horse Frost roars before her feet his the ground, and the earth trembles from her body weight.

"I'll call dro-" Dany starts as she walks over and I quickly cut her off. "I love you very much, we've been marching for two months and couldn't celebrate our children's name day. I want this done quickly, but I'm not putting you on drogon no matter how much I trust him, Dany."

"But eri-"

"No, Dany, just stay here, oke. I'll make this quick, once we've crossed the bridge, we will set up camp." I say before placing a kiss on the top of her head.

"Plus, I'd like to believe my stepchildren listen for me." I continue before climbing on top of the massive form that's Frost.

"Just hurry up, oke." She says and got to love a pregnant Daenerys Targaryen. Well, I do, but still, God's she can be difficult sometimes!

Grabbing the spikes of Frost, she pushes her body off the ground with a loud roar, and not soon after Drogon, Viserion, and Rhaegal fly around us.

"We can't destroy the bridge! Destroy the towers!" I loudly say, and they screech at my words as we Frost on viserion fly over the the first tower while Drogon and Rhaegal fly over to the other one.

"Allright Frost you know what to do!" I loudly says, and within a second, she begins to breathe her blue fire into the tower while Viserions flames mix together with hers.

As Frost stops breathing her fire after a couple of seconds, she flies face first into the tower that starts to crack from her force while I'm holding on for dear life!

"A warning next time!" I yell and she backs of before flying against it again and soon Viserion joins her as they both smash their body weights agaisnt the tower that continues to crack untill it slowly starts to move towards the side.

"We can't let it fall on the bridge!" I say, and they both start pushing it towards the river with all of their strength.

Seeing the top pieces break off and land into the water, I soon see the rest follow as a large wave of water washes over the bridge from the half tower that just landed into the river.