Part 27.

Erik's Pov,

"We can't stay in my chambers every minute of the day. Your ships should arrive any day now." Daenerys says as she looks up at me with her chin on my chest.

"If I'm going to make you my wife, wouldn't it be our ships." I say as I roll us around and hover over her.

"Your wife?" She asks with a grin as her legs wrap around me. "Yes, my wife, I'll marry you in the godswood at WinterFell in front of the old golds. You needed a husband with a strong and old name to support your claim." I begin as I kiss her neck. 

"And who better than Erik Stark, eldest son of Eddard and Catelyn Stark, heir to WinterFell and the North, leader of the Dark Knights." I continue as I kiss down her body while her hands wander over  my hair and back.

Hearing a knock on the door, I  softly lay down on  her stomach, great timing.

"Ai Erik, if you're done, the ships have arrived and with news!" Corwyn yells, and I close my eyes as I hear Daenerys chuckle as she runs her hand through my hair.

"I hate that man." I mumble as I get off her and try to climb out the bed, but she pulls me back.

"Didn't you say we couldn't spend every second in your chambers?" I tease her way

"Indeed I did." She says before pecking my lips and climbing out the bed, letting my eyes move over her naked back. I get up and slap her ass.

"You dare to hit your queen." She says as she  looks over her shoulder, and I wrap my arms around her.

"Are you going to cut off my hand?" I whisper in her ear.

"No, i would miss your fingers inside of me too much." She says before walking away from me. 

.............

Walking into the meeting room with Daenerys, i see well her advisers, Daario, Hassan, Greyworm, Missandei, Corwyn, and Rickon.

"Took your ti-," Corwyn says, and I raise my brow, making him shut up.

"So tell me about your news." I simply state as I look at him.

"King Joffrey Baratheon is dead. Murdered at his own wedding." Ser Barristan says, and I raise my brow.

"That's sad. I wished to have seen the look on his face before I cut it off with the sword he let that beast kill my father with." I say, and they all turn in my direction.

" And we have taken the Meereenese Navy, Your Grace." Jorhan says before Hassan speaks.

"The Dark Knights and the Second Sons took the Meereenese Navy."

"Who told you to take the Navy?" Daenerys asks with a raised brow, and I give her a smile.

"Ow, I did, we needed ships for the unsullied to sail west. And I didn't wish to trouble you, you seemed rather busy these last days." I state with a grin.

"It won't be enough to hold King's Landing." Ser Barristan says, and I nod my head.

" We aren't sailing for King's Landing. We will sail White Harbor." Daenerys says, and I nod my head.

"The old houses will flock to our queen when she crosses the Narrow Sea." Ser Barristan says, and i couldn't stop the laugh that left my lips.

"The old houses will flock to whichever side they think will win, as they always have. But 8000 unsullied,  15 000 Dark Knights, the remaining men of the North, and 3 dragons sound like a good start." I say before Jorhan speaks.

"There's other news. From Yunkai. Without the Unsullied to enforce your rule, the Wise Masters have retaken control of the city. They've re-enslaved the freedmen who stayed behind and sworn to take revenge against you."  He says, and I look towards Corwyn.