Part 16.

Erik's Pov,

Seeing the largest of the three dragons dive down into the water, I raise my brow before it shoots up again with a fish that he burns before eating it.

"They are growing fast." Corwyn says, and I give him a nod. "In years, they'll be so big no man dares to fight against them." I mumble as I lean against the railing on the top deck.

"Ai Erik, even the birds can see your mind is troubled." He says, making me give him a shrug.

"Robb is fighting a war because I wanted to wander and pass my claims over to him. My sisters are in the lions den, and Bran is a cripple who now is Lord of WinterFell while I'm thousands of miles away with a army that could help fight against the lion bitch." I say as I close my eyes for a second.

"Your one man, Erik, you can't be at 50 places at the same time. You're here now. Once you've decided on what to do with her, we can sail back and join your brother." He says, and I give him a nod.

"When will we reach Astapor?" I ask, and he pats my shoulder.

"Nightfall."

The   Next Day,

Walking down the ship, I raise my brow, slaversbay. What a massive shit place. Children wearing a collar, men and women wearing a collar, it's sickening.

"Maybe one of those you've sold is running around here, Mormont." I state as I walk past him and bump my shoulder again his.

"We are here for a reason." He says, and I turn around with a raised brow.

"No, she's here for a reason. I was just the ride, now have fun while I'm going to buy up stocks for my ships and men." I state before walking away.

"Hassan, don't let Rickon off the ship he doesn't need to see these things." I say as he walks next to me with 30 men behind us.

"As you wish my lord." He says before walking away again. 

I never will understand how these kinds of things still happen in Essos.

.....................

Everything is bought and stocked up again, and I'm walking back towards my ships while my men are carrying the supplies, but I soon raise my brow at the hooded figure walking after Daenerys and Jorhan Mormont.

Seeing Daenerys continue to look at this little girl as she walks down the  busy yard where people work and some children play including the girl.

Continuing to walk after the man, I see Daenerys and Jorhan come to a stop as the girl rolls the ball towards Daenerys, who picks it up. 

As the girl motions for her to open  the ball I suddenly see the hooded man lunge forward with a knife in his hand, once he pushes Daenys and the ball to  the ground Jorhan fight him but I hear a scorpion?

When the ball opens, a shiny green scorpion walks out, and I immediately run forward and take my dagger out before plunging it into the scorpion.

Hearing the child hiss I flicker the scorpion of my dagger and run forward with the hooded man behind me but the child simply jumps into the water, not thinking I jump after her and when i dive down it's like she was never here?

Fucking warlocks! Pulling myself up again I shake my head.

"Absolutely drenched." I mumble under my breath before I look at the man  besides me, making my eyes widen.

"I know him as one of the greatest fighters the Seven Kingdoms has ever seen and as the Lord Commander of Robert Baratheon's Kingsguard." Jorhan says and I pat Ser Barristan his shoulder.