Part 43.

Erik's Pov,

"You don't have to go, Erik." Daenerys says as I stand next to my horse. While the men are already mounted up.

"But I do, Jon's been yelling about a Night King, so I will go see if the threat is real. I'll only be gone for some weeks." I say, and she takes my hands in hers.

"Months, I don't even want you gone for  an hour, and now you're talking about weeks." Dany says, and I give her my best smile.

"Yes, maybe months, but you'll have to lead WinterFell in my leave, so my queen, i hope you're ready to deal with a bunch of stubborn Northerners."I say and with my smile.

"If you don't come back Erik Stark I will drag you back before feeding your cock to the wolves." She says and I place a peck against her lips.

"You would miss it too much, but I promise you I will come back." I whisper as I lean my forehead against hers.

"Aye, we are ready." Corwyn says, making me kiss Dany's forehead before pulling away.

"I love you, my Dragon."

"I love you too, my wolf ." She counters, and I pull away from her before mounting my horse.

A Month  Later.

Reaching castle black with my men the gates soon open for us as we ride in, the journey was long! And I miss my wife so much like gods I just want to be in her arms the whole time but if it makes Jon shut up I'll see what's North of the Wall.

Looking around me I well, there indeed aren't many people here, but if the Night King is fake and Jon already led the wildlings south! There isn't much for them to do now is there?

"We will rest here for a night. Tomorrow, we ride out again." I say to my men who dismount their horses.

"Your grace." The probably lord commander says as he walks over as I dismount how my own horse.

"Lord commander, nice bunch you have here." I say as I motion around me.

"Did Jon send you? Your his brother, right?" He asks, and I give him a shrug.

"Yes, Jon is my brother who's been yelling about a Night King since we've seen each other again, so me and my men are riding north to see if the treat is real." 

"He is real, and so is his army, I've seen them with my own eyes, your grace." He says, and I give him a nod.

"And I will see that for myself before I send my armies more North instead of South. So me and my men will ride out tomorrow to see what lies north of the wall, and if it's true that he is behind it, we will marh Noth." I state, and he gives me a nod.

"He is out there, but if you want to see it with your own eyes, there's nothing i can do to stop you, but i hope you come back in one-piece without blue eyes. Your grace." He says as we walk into the hall together.

"I will otherwise my wife will chop my cock off. She can be scary when she wants to be, " I say with a chuckle he soon joins me in.

.....................

Standing on the wall, I overlook the snowy forest below us. It looks beautiful.  When I was younger, I always wished to go north of the wall and see what lies behind us, Ice spirders, giants, well, I saw one of those! But still Ice dragons!?!

I've heard the stories about them, but one hasn't been sighted in thousands of years. Maybe they were never real? It's just a story. But yet the dragons of Valyria are real, so who knows, maybe Ice Dragons are too?

Legends say they are much larger than the  dragon's of Valyria, that they are made out of living ice? So does that mean if they would go to Essos or somewhere hot, it would melt? Or does it  body continue to keep itself cold so it wouldn't be affected by it?  Like Drogon, Rhaegal, and Viserion don't like the cold, but they can live in it.