Part 65.

Erik's Pov,

We've been getting ready all night, gods everyone has been running around, but I have faith in us. Because we have something to fight for to die for, our children our families our loved onces. There for we will win, and he will lose and this time die for good. This time he will never be able to return and my wife and I won't have to sacrifice our life's or that of our child.

Walking towards Dany in my set of armor, I have to stop my eyes from wandering because gods does she looks hot in her set. Wow, just wow.

"Not the time, Erik." Dany says with a raised brow, and I give her a shrug. "I know, but gods, you look breathtaking."

Seeing Mother and Rickon walk over with Robb and Rhaella.

"Ser Barristan will go with you guys into the food cellar." I softly say as we walk over to them.

"I can fight, eri-," Rickon says, and I cut him off by placing my hand on his shoulder. "That's why I'm trusting you to keep them safe. We will come back soon." I say before placing a kiss on Rhaella's head.

"I will protect them with my life, your grace." Ser Barristan says, and I give him a nod as I look towards a teary Dany who's kissing Robbs head over and over again.

"Be safe, oke." Rickon says, and I give him a smile. "We will."

Turning towards mother, she takes my hand with her free one. "One of my sons once went to war, and he never returned from it. Promise me you both will be safe." She says with tears in her eyes.

"I know, mother, but I've always returned. I will now also return."

"Sansa and Bran will also be in the room. Are you sure you wish for her to be there?" Dhe asks, and I give her a nod.

"Ser Barristan will keep the peace, and I hear that you wish to take Lady Briënne with you, I haven't spoken to her yet, but if you trust her, so do I." I softly say before a loud horn cuts me off, and I know his amry has been sighted.

"I love you and your sister, little one." I say with a single tear, leaving my eye as I place a long kiss against Robb's head. 

Turning towards Dany, I take her hand in mine before Ser Barristan walks away with Rickon, mother, and our children.

"Go to the dragons, wait for my signal. Dany, it will be 4 horn blows. I'll be up the wall, be safe, and don't forget I love you both." I softly say as I place my hand on her chest piece, but where her stomach is.

"I love you too." Dany whispers before connecting her lips against mine, kissing her back. I soon hear the horn again, and I pull away but lean my forehead against hers.

"I'll see you soon on the battlefield, my dragon."

.................

Making my way up the wall and next to Edd and Greyworm, I have to stop my eyes from widening. I knew he had fucking spiders and a big ass army but I wasn't expecting giants and mammoth's ! On top of that there's fucking snow bears and dire wolves!

"Gods save us all." Edd breaths out and o pat his shoulder. "A litte faith Edd." I say as I look around the wall and see all the banners wappering through the wind. 

"Archers, Nock!" I loudly say as more and more come out of the treeline. Let's hope we have enough fire arrows to take a large part of his army out.

"How do we even know if your dragon can kill them? Like, it's an ice dragon? Your grace." Edd says, and well, he does have a point.

"Let's hope the magic in Frost is stronger than the magic in those things." I state as I move closer to the edge.

"Draw!"  I yell, and soon the other commanders also yell it, I may yell hard, but I can't reach the half mile I have with archers.

"A beautiful day to kill some dead people again." Arya says as she walks over and we look at the army that continues to approach from the treeline. 

"Indeed it is, is Lord Royce ready with the calvary?" I ask her, and she gives me a nod. "They are, gods are those mammoth's and giants?!" She almost yells with excitement! Only Arya could get excited about this situation.

"Once I give the order this fight begins." I say with a heavy breath as I look at Arya who takes my hand with hers.

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives." I say before I hear the dire wolves start howling while I take a deep breath.

"Loose!"

Seeing the fire arrows fly towards the wright's  some fall to  the ground but still there are so fucking many.

"Barrols, get ready!" I yell, and soon the catapults get ready as they move forward.

"Greyworm summon my wife." I say, and he gives me a bow before turning to the unsullied who holds the horn.

"Arya, stay here with Edd." I say as I take my sword out of its sheet.

"What are you going to do?" She asks, and I give her a grin before placing a kiss on the top of her head. As I hear the first two blows of the horn.

"I'm going to slide from this fucking wall." I say before jumping down it while then horn blows for the last two times.

Digging my sword into the wall, i slide down it while the roars of the dragons fill my ears. Hitting a piece of the wall, i push my body off it before landing on  Frost, who roars as we fly over to the army.

Seeing Dany fly over with the other dragons, I take a deep breath before whispering.

"Dracarys."

Seeing nothing come out of Frost's mouth, I could just hit myself! It's fucking high Valyrian you idiot!

"Alright, just breath ice!" I almost yell, and soon the blue flames leave frosts mouth as we fly over the army while Dany and the fire dragons are 400 yards to my right doing the same thing.

Seeing something fly past my head, I look down and see the White Walkers aiming their spears at us.

"Get them, Frost!" I yell, and she flies down towards the tree line where some of the white Walkers are sitting on horses and ice spiders.

As with in a matter of seconds we get caught in a fucking snow storm! Should have worn that fucking helmet! Shielding my face with one hand, I tightly hold onto Frost with the other as we fly up in hopes of getting above the clouds.

Feeling something slam against Frost, I practically fly off her before I see the wings of Rhaegal as they both roar. Gods that fucking storm! I can't see shit and clearly Rhaegal didn't see Frost and me as he slammed into us.

Falling towards the ground, I soon feel a pair of claws wrap around me as Viserion catches me.

"Drop me by the wall!" I yell, and he flies through the storm while carefully holding me.

As he flaps his wings, we soon leave the storm, and Viserion drops me by the gate while fire arrows fly over our heads.

Letting my feet hit the ground, I take the sword I found out of its sheet, and I think my eyes just widened by the blue flames it's engulfed in.

"I'm not sure if I'm supposed to love or hate magic at this moment." I mumble under my breath as Viserion stands beside me while roaring at 3 giants running our way.

"Dracarys!" I say and Viserion breaths his fire onto them before i slash the sword to a Wright and once again my jaw dropped by the 100 yard blue fire flame wall of 3 yards high that forms from the slash as the wright's in that line practically blow up.

"Viserion, bring me to Dany now!" I say as I quickly climb on top of him, and he releases a screech before pushing his body off the ground and flying off.

Fire and ice, if my sword made that hers will do the same. We can stop this, together. We need to do this together. I hate to have her on  the ground, but this way, we can keep them far away from the wall while our archers take out the onces in the distance.

Author's Note,

Short chapter, but I hope you  guys like what the swords can do?.? Leave a vote and comment ❤️