Part 9.

Erik's Pov,

"Your wolves, they were at our camp last night." Daenerys says, and my head whips in her direction. Wait, what?!

"With a giant one bigger than a horse, so tell me lord Stark where are you hiding that one?" She continues, and she's saying the wolf that I'm dreaming off, it's real?

"I have no giant wolf, only the ones you see here and the one who's with my brother." I state, and not long after, I see the carts ride our way with Rickon and the men who stayed with him.

As Rickon sends his pony into a gallop, he flies past us before he falls off and crashes into the sand.

Quickly dismounting my horse, I run over to him while cries leave his lips, and I pick him up.

"Hey, it's alright, little warrior. We all fall off sometimes." I soflty say as he wraps her arms around my neck while I rub his back.

Seeing one of the Dothraki laughs, I raise my brow at him. Before walking over to Daenerys.

"I don't speak the language of savages but tell them that if they ever dare to laugh at my brother again, I'll cut his troath before I let our wolves feast on his body." I state, and she translates. I hope that for me.

"Are you hurt anywhere?" I soflty ask Rickon, and he shakes his head as sniffles still leave him.

"It doesn't matter that you fell Rickon, but never stop getting up. Now go get your horse and get back on." I state as I place him down, and he wipes his tears away.

"B-but what if I fall again?" He asks me, and I squad down before placing my hands on his shoulders.

"No body is perfect at the beginning you'll have to fall to learn, you'll have to miss your arrow to learn how to shoot, learning comes with failing but if you stop doing something because it goes wrong you'll never learn. So go get your horse and get on." I say before ruffling his hair, and he gives me a nod before running off to the pony while Shaggydog follows him.

Getting up, I walk over to my horse again before mounting it and holding my hand out for Daenerys. Well, she's beautiful, and I think she has walked in this dessert long enough.

"We need to talk , and by the looks of it, you've walked through this hellhole long enough, so please join me." I say, and she takes my hand before I pull her up in front of me while Jorhan. Well, I can see the dislike on his face, but I don't care.

"Tell your people they can ride on the carts, and we even have some extra horses with us. Your journey must have been long." I say, and I think she translated it for me because it sounded like a lot of grunting?

Seeing Rickon ride over, I give him a smile. "See, now when we arrive at Qarth I'll take you to buy your own horse." I say, and he gives me a nod before wiping the last of his tears away.

As the  Dothraki gets on the extra horses and carts, I start riding away from the group with Daenerys in front of me and Shadow and Nymeria on either side of us. And again, the pull is just completely gone. It's just weird. Clearly, it was leading me towards her, but why?

"Your father rebelled against mine." She states, and I hum at her words. "And yours brutally murderd my grandfather and uncle. We can bring up the past for the next year's, or we can talk about the future." I simply state as the men ride about 50 yards behind us.

"Then tell me, Lord Stark, why are you here?" She asks as she sits sideways on my horse.

"I came for your brother, to see if he was worthy to let my men die for, to see if he was worth letting the men of the North die for but I already should have known my awnsers I've heard stories about the Beggar King. But now I wish to see if you are worthy of those things, I do not care if a woman or man sits on the throne so I'm here to see if your worthy for me and my brother to aid you in helping you take the Iron Throne." I simply say, and she turns her head in my direction.