Part 11.

Erik's Pov,

It's been some days and I haven't spoken to Daenerys Targaryen anymore since we rode to Qarth, I just wished to give her some time to clean up and get settled in after her long journey trough the red waste. I do wonder if she really has a dragon?

I haven't dreamt or well changed anymore? It's just weird like a man who changes into a giant dire wolf!  But besides that I hope the others are doing well, I'm here in Essos, Robb is at war, so Bran will right now be Lord of WinterFell, Jon is at the wall doing who knows what, Sansa and Arya are in the lions den and Mother is probably losing her mind right now.

All her children scattered across the lands, some in the North, some in the South, and her eldest and youngest are in Essos. She loves us all, I think even one day she felt for Jon.

I remember when he was so sickly that Maester Luwin wasn't sure if he would live through the night. I was only 7, but I caught her sitting by his bed the whole night. She made even a protective Wreath for him. I never shared it with anyone, but I just think she couldn't love a boy who reminded her of Father being unfaithful.

And now we are all scattered. The pack is broken up, but we will always find our way back to one another.  

"Lord Stark." Xiao says as he stands on the dock and I raise my brow. "Yes?" I simply ask as I run my hand through Shadow's fur, who's standing beside me.

"I wish to invite you to for our feast. My lord." He says, and it's probably a feast for Daenerys Targaryen, and I still need to find out if she's worthy.

"I would love to. I'll change and then I will come to your villa." I say, making him give me a small bow before walking away.

"Cowyn, Hasan, get ready and make sure Rickon is ready. we have a feast to attend!" I loudly say, and by the cheering coming from the former pirate, I'm not sure of its wise bringing him.

"Ai,let's go, little lord. I'll teach you anything about charming a woman." He says as he picks Rickon up, and I shake my head with the tiniest of smiles playing on my lips.

...........

Walking into the garden of the villa, I see it's packed with people while I tilt my head to the side as I see her walk around in a light blue dress. She looks absolutely beau-.

"Shaggydog, come here!" Rickon yells, and it pulls me out my moment as I look at him and see the dire wolf run over with a peace of meat. Great first impression.

"Watch over him, and Hassan, please make sure Corwyn doesn't look too deeply in his cup." I  say to the two .

"Ai my lord." Corwyn says as he grabs a cup from a servant and I roll my eyes. "I'll watch over him, my lord." Hassan says, and I give him a nod before walking away with Nymeria and Shadow by my side, and well, we sure have the attention now. 

Walking over to Daenerys Targaryen, who's walking beside Jorah Mormont, I'm about to open my mouth before I'm cut off.

"Mother of Dragons. The Wandering Wolf
On behalf of the warlocks of Qarth,
l welcome you both." This bald skinny man says with blue lips, and well, the dire wolves lowly growl in his direction.

"A demonstration?" He continues as he holds his hand out, and I raise my brow. "No, thank you." I say, but she takes it while my hand moves to the hilt of my sword. If the dire wolves don't trust him, neither will I.

"Take this gem. Look at it. lnto its depths. There are so many facets. Look closely enough
and you can see yourself in them." He says as he puts a gem in her hand, and she does as told while I continue to stare the man down until I hear his voice again?

"Often more than once." The voice says, and he stands now behind the other one while gaps fill the room.

"Should you grow tired
of Xaro's baubles and trinkets, it would be an honor to host you at the House of the Undying. You are always welcome, Mother of Dragons." He says, and I well speak.

"Twins many times share the same look, so if that was magic, I'm the king." I simply say with a raised brow before the man walks away while he gives me a smile.

Hearing the people start clapping, I couldn't stop the scoff that left my lips as I placed my hand on top of Shadow's head.

"My apologies. Pyat Pree is one of the Thirteen. lt was customary for me
to extend him an inνitation. Customs die slow deaths in Qarth." Xiao says as he walks over and I take a cup of wine from a servant while the dire wolves sit either side of me.

"What is the house of Undying?" Daenerys asks while I first smell the cup before bringing it to my lips.

"It is where the warlocks go to squint at dusty books and drink shade of the eνening.
lt turns their lips blue and their minds soft.
So soft, they actually belieνe their parlor tricks are magic." Xiao says  before he starts leading her away while I walk back over to Rickon and the other two.

"Ai, you see this muscle. I would even bring your brother down!" Corwyn says, and I raise my brow as I lean against a pillar and cross my arms over my chest.

"Erik is the best swordsman there is!" Rickon argues, and I let a smile creep on my face.

"Your brother was lucky I let him win. You see, he almighty Cowyn didn't want to harm a child." He loudly says, and Hassan shakes his head while I clear my troat.

"Let's go." I say with a grin, making Corwyn's head snap in my direction. "My lord." He says with wide eyes, and I walk over to a small opening.

"Let's go Corwyn's let's  show them  how we have a feast!" I loudly say, making all heads snap in my direction.

"Ai, you wish a fight! I'll give you one, my lord!" He says before downing his cup and walking over to me. 

"I'm sorry for the interpretation, but my friend over here has forgotten I brought him down once when I was still 16. It's time I remind him of that." I say with a smirk as Corwyn takes his sword out of its sheet.

"I won't go for that pretty face of yours." He says, and I give him a nod. "You should be more worried about yours." I say before he runs over and swings his sword at me, and I simply step to the side.

As he swings again, I take another step to the side before  sending  a punch against his jaw. Seeing him slightly stumbled back, I raise my brow with a smirk plastered on my face. 

"You make this too easy, Corwyn." I say and he swing again while I duck down and punch his knee hardly making him fall down on it before I send another punch against his nose and take his sword from him and let the tip touch his troath.

"Ai this boy!" Corwyn says through laughter as I pull the sword away and hold my hand out for him that he takes before pulling him up.

Giving him his sword back fhe people start to clap, and I give them a small bow before letting my eyes move towards Daenerys Targaryen.

"Stay with Rickon." I state before handing him his sword back and walking over to her.

"Almost broke my fucking nose." I hear him mumble and I couldn't stop the chuckle that left my lips.

"So, Lord Stark, have you decided yet?" She asks, and I raise my brow.

"You haven't given me any reason to follow you yet. Tomorrow, I'll send Corwyn to escort you to my ship, where we can talk away from the many eyes and ears here." I say, and she gives me a nod.

"We will talk tomorrow  about the North supporting my claim." She simply says before walking away while I raise my brow, did she forget she has no support, no army, no gold, no ships and yet she's already walking around as if she's the queen.