Part 38,

Erik's Pov,

Some Days Later.

Walking through the courtyard, I see Mother and Daenerys a couple feet away, and I raise my brow at her words.

"Should have seen him as a boy, running around with his sword and yelling every pup was a dire wolf." Mother says and tilt my head to the side as I hear Daenerys release a small laugh.

Some lords have already arrived, and most are still traveling, Jon so far has stayed outside with the Wildings.

"He's a good and honorable man. He helped me free many slaves in Essos." Daenerys says, and I clear my troat as I walk over.

"Many yes, also I learned Rickon a new language you should be proud of me, mother." I state, and Daenerys raises her brow.

"Missandei thought both you and Rickon. Also, you still have some flaws with it." She says, and I chuckle at her words. 

"He never liked to learn. We almost had to drag him to his lessons." Mother says as she looks at me.

"I was the best child you could ever have, I never did anything I wasn't supposed to do." I simply say making both women raise a brow at me.

"Stealing your fathers horse, after that you stole mine, running around trough the night." Mother starts before Ser Barristan speaks.

"You've stolen my sword many times, your grace." He says with a smile, and I give him a shrug.

"I was a boy who disarmed one of the greatest swordsmen the realms have ever seen, I had to swing it around." I say, and he shakes his head with a tiny smile on his lips.

"No, you stole his sword, and you screamed through the whole courtyard. My name is Erik Stark, and I've defeated Ser Barristan Selmy." Mother says, and I give her a shrug.

"Times were so different back then, playing with Robb teaching him things." I start before Sansa cuts me off.

"You pushed him in the dirt and hit him with your wooden sword. Also, you kicked him off his horse more than once."

"He had to learn one way, I remember you always running to me when the boys were being mean." I say with a soft smile as I look at her. 

"You were my knight in shining armor, always coming to my rescue." Sansa says, and I chuckle at her words.

"Erik!" Rickon yells as he runs over, and I raise my brow as he grabs my arm and starts pulling me away from him. "What is going on?" I ask, and he continues to drag me away until we walk into the godswood.

"What's going on?" I ask him as he pulls me deeper into the godswood where the trees stand closer to each other.

"It's Nymeria!" He breaths out as I have to bend down otherwise I'll get hit in my fucking face by the branches! Wait, Nymeria?

"What's with Nymeria? " I ask him as he continues to drag me with him until a whine like sound is being heard, and I push past him as I walk through the dense trees.

As a whimper fills my ears, I soon see a small opening with a den? A den! Gods, they did, mate!  Pushing the branches aside, I kneel down and move closer to the den.

"Get some furs or blankets!" I say to Rickon, who nods his head before running away again.

"Hey girl, it's me. I can help you, I promise. Just don't eat me alive." I say as I slide down  the den, and my eyes widen as i reach the bottom. This thing is huge! I could probably stand in it, and it's about 15 feet wide!

Letting my eyes move over to Nymeria, who's lying on some leaves while she's panting, I  slowly move closer to her.

"It's me, girl, it's all going to be oke." I soflty say as I run my hand through her fur before I see the smallest thing ever lay hidden in the fur by her stomach.