Part 17.

Erik's Pov,

"You decided to stay." Ser Barristan says as he, Daenerys, Jorhan, and another woman  walk onto the ship.

"Don't have much of a choice now, do I?" I state with a raised brow.  "Unless you know where my brother and his army is so I can send him a Raven." I say.

"I do not, my lord, im sorry for what has happened to your family. Your father was a good and honorable man. Your sister has been strong." He says, and I raise my brow, sister? They have both Arya and Sansa.

"Sister? They have both my sisters."

"They never found the youngest one, presumed to have gotten away." He says, and my eyes widen, they never found Arya? She's a steamy little one, but yet they made us all believe they held both of my sisters. 

"She's  always been a sneaky little one." I say with the tiniest of smiles, Arya, she'll make her way back to Robb if she hasn't already.

"Your letter was well received." He says, and I give him a small smirk. "I have 15,000 men following my command, and I made a promise  harm them, and I'll bring the biggest army ever to his steps." I say before turning in the direction of Ser Barristan.

"And yet he killed my father and holds my sister. While I'm here, tell me how , bring death to the Lanisters while I'm halfway across the world." I continue, and he motions towards Daenerys.

"Follow her. She's not like her father." He says, and I raise my brow  .

" You've known her for one afternoon, and you think  she's not her father? As far as I'm aware Aerys II wasn't mad when he became king he was even loved by lords and commoners, so tell me Ser Barristan how can you be so sure she won't go mad in 20 years?" I counter, and I think it took him by suprise.

"That's what I thought." I state before walking over to Daenerys. Reaching her, I lean against the railing.

"So will you buy your army?" I ask, and she turns in my direction. "I will, but my advisers don't support the price." She says, and I raise my brow.

"And tell me, what's the price?"

"Drogon for 8000 fully trained unsullied, 2000 still in training ." She says and a dragon for an army? She's the mother of dragons shell never part from her children not even for an army. 

"So if I'll give you my ships and my men, can I have the other 2?" I ask with a raises brow, and she soon matches me. "No." She simply says, and I let a smile grow on my face.

"Your smart Daenerys Targaryen, smarter in some ways than your adviser. I'll ready my men for tomorrow, I can see it in your eyes." I say as I take a step closer to her and let our eyes meet, and wow, they are like an ocean of violet.

"See what." She almost whispers as her eyes search mine.

"Before I was said to find you, I wanted to change Essos, free the slaves give them a better life. I see it in your eyes. You wish the same." I whisper in her ear as I lean down.

"You're right." She soflty says, and I pull away from her.

"I'll ready my men, tomorrow we will free this city together." I say before walking away from her.

The Next Day.

"Rogar, you and 50 men will stay with Rickon on this ship, the others you have your orders."    I say to the men and my ship. 

Walking down into the port, I soon fall in pace  with Hassan and Corwyn.

"Ai, I've missed a fight." Corwyn says, and I pat his shoulder.

"You also have your orders Corwyn, soldiers, slave masters and any mean who holds a whip."  I  state, and he gives me a nod.

"As you wish, my lord."

........................

A pair of great doors open. Daenerys Targaryen, Missandei,  Jorhan Mormont, and Ser Barristan Selmy enter the large and bustling courtyard, populated by guards and townfolk  Two guards move through the square, carrying a litter containing one of the  dragons

While I, Hassan, Shadow, Nymeria, and 20 of my men walk behind them. Hearing them talk, I ignore it before we reach the masters.

Seeing Daenerys open the crate, the dragon flies out while being on a leash, and I place my hand on the hilt of my sword.

This bitch fucking knows high Valyrian?! Well by the orders she's given clearly she does!

"Send the signal, Hassan!" I say as they start killing the men who hold whips while drogon continues to screech for his mother. And he shoots a fire arrow into the sky.

"Dracarys." I hear her say, and before I even know it, drogon sets the slave master on fire while I take my sword out of its sheets.

Walking forward I twirl my sword around before I see one of the soldiers move my way and soon a scream leaves his lips as Shadow lunges for him.

"I can fight, you know?!" I say before moving another runs my way, and I easily parley his attack before shoving my sword through his chest, and he falls onto the ground.

Hearing a loud yell behind me I roll my eyes before grabbing my sword and stabbing it back and soon the yell turns into a groan, who the fuck yells before they attack?!

..............

Well the city is free we've killed all the slave masters, soldiers and just any man who held a whip. And while she's been talking to the unsullied, I've well done some of my own things.

"So lord Stark decided yet?" She asks, and I give her a shrug. "Freeing one city doesn't make you worthy, I could free 20 cities, and then do you believe my ass should belong on the throne?" I counter, and I think I hit a snare.

"The Iron Throne is my birthright, I shouldn't have to prove to you that I'm worthy." She says, and I couldn't stop the chuckle that left my lips.

"I guess I'll just take my ships and go then." I simply say before turning around, and I  start walking away. 

"Lord Stark!" She yells after me, and I turn around with a raised brow. "Yes, Daenerys?" I ask, and she walks over to me.

"So you've made your decision?" She asks, and I put my fingers to my lips before whistling and soon the wolves howl as my arches come into view on the walls with their bows ready.

"I made myself the promise that it you wouldn't be worthy. I would kill you and your dragons before they are able to destroy Westeros." I say, and she gives an order in high Valyrian before spears are being pointed at me. 

Giving another whistle, the large gates open, and 9000 of my calvary men  run into it before they surround the unsullied. 

"But I've not yet decided, you have good in you, but will it outweigh the bad that shelters in every man and woman? That's a question that needs to be answered. You have a claim, Daenerys Targaryen, to the Iron Throne, but if you're not worthy, I will end you, for now I will join you on your travels. I've ordered 2500 men to stay here with my ships while we go wherever you wish. They'll keep  the peace, and when the time is right and I've made my decision, I'll either sail back with or without you to Westeros." I say before one of my men walks over with my horse.

Mounting It I give Daenerys a smirk before she also mounts her horse.

"We move out!" I loudly say, and my men begin to cheer before I ride over to Rickon.

"Where are we going?" He asks, and I give him a forces smile.

"On another adventure." I say, and he gives me a genuine smile.

"Are you ready, Lord Stark?" Daenerys asks, and  I give her a nod.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I say, and with that, we start to March while the dragons fly over us, and I have to stop my mind from wondering to my family back in Westeros.