Part 28.

Erik's Pov,

A Fortnight Later.

"Make sure there's enough food for the horses and men, I only wish to stop once!" I say to Corwyn as we stand on  the docks while the men carry the supplies onto the ships.

I wish  to leave tomorrow, but the journey will be long, but I can't wait to be in  the North again. And I'll make sure that they will remember the name Stark, winter is coming for the Lanisters, all the others who have betrayed us or had anything to do with Robb being killed. He didn't fall in battle. He never would have. He's been betrayed by someone or more than one, and they'll die. 

"Ai captain!" Corwyn yells back, and I roll my eyes before walking down the dock.

Sansa is still in the hands of the Lanisters, Arya is, well, i don't know, probably with Mother? Bran is I don't even wish to know. He was lord of WinterFell when Theon took it, but he would have been stupid to kill him. They must have known that I would never stay in  Essos, so he's the leverages they have over me.  For the Lanisters and Sansa, it's the same, but I don't think they'll expect a Stark to sail back with a Targaryen and her three dragons.

Viserion, Rhaegal, and Drogon have been growing good, but they are still too small for Daenerys to ride them, yet they can still burn  army's down. They'll grow, and well, we have many months at see for them to grow.

The dire wolves God's they have been growing, Nymeria and Shaggydog are to up to my hips while Shadow I don't know what I've been feeding him but he's 7  inches higher than they are. 

"When will we see Mother?" Rickon asks as he walks over and I give him a smile. "When word has come that we are back in the North, she will find her way to us." I say, and he nods his head. 

"What about Sansa, Arya, Bran, and Jon?"  He asks, and I place my hands on his shoulders.

"We are Starks, wolves we will always find out way back to each other, some time may be between it.  Sometimes, it may not even be in this world, but even death can't hold us apart. One day, we will also see Father and Robb again. we will tell them all  about our stories and travels." I say with a soft smile.

"Now go make sure everything gets on the ships in time." I  say, and he gives me a nod before walking away.

"You've all heard my brother! Get everything on the ships we sail out tomorrow!" He orders, and I laugh before walking back towards the pyramid.

...............

Walking into the throne room, the mood is well colder than probably the coldest winter in history. 

"The men are putting the supplies, horses, and everything else already on the ships. We can sail out tomorrow." I say as I walk up the steps and towards Daenerys.  

"We will only need to stop once for a day at Lys to restock." I continue, and I see her completely lost in thoughts.

"Hey, are you okay?" I soflty ask as I squad down in front of her. "Leave us." She orders as my hands rest on her knees.

"Your grace." Ser Barristan says before they walk away.  "Hey, talk to me." I say with a soft smile as she lets our eyes meet.

"You were right about Jorhan he holds no honor." She says, and I let a small frown grow on my face.

"I may have said things about Jorhan Mormont, but he's been devoted to you." I say, and she shakes her head.

"He has sold my secrets to Robert Baratheon. And in return he has been pardoned for his past crimes."  She says, and my eyes widen. I don't like Jorhan Mormont, but he seemed so devoted to her.