Part 26.

Erik's Pov,

"Erik! Missandei says my lessons are going well!" Rickon yells, and it pulls me out of my sleep as I shoot up with wide eyes.

"Wait outside for a minute!" I yell back as I shake Daenerys hopefully awake as she lays next to me.

"Let me sleep." She mumbles, and I quickly shoot off the bed as I grab my trousers and pull them on.

"Daenerys, wake up, Rickon is outside!" I whisper yell as u grab her dress on trow it on the bed.

"Let me res -" She starts before the voice of Rickon cuts her off. "Can I come in now!"

Seeing her shoot up with wide eyes, I couldn't stop the laugh that left my lips as I lean on the bed with one knee and place my lips against hers for a couple of seconds.

"I'll go get him, get dressed, my dragon." I say before getting off the bed. 

"As you wish my wolf." She teases, and I give her a soft smile before walking out the tent.

Seeing the sun already begin to rise, I lift Rickon on my shoulders.  "Missandei teaches me, and then  she let me sleep in her tent when she said you were busy. She told me where she was from an island called Naath." He says, and I shake my head with a smile on my lips.

Would have ended badly if he had walked into the tent. 

"Aah, a proper lord learning high Valyrian." I  say a we walk through the camp with the wolves behind us.

"If Robb is dead, does that mean your king now, like how Daenerys is queen?" He asks as his hands are in my hair.

"Maybe, when we sail home, everything will become clearer." I say as I look up at him before Corwyn runs my way.

"They've taken the city." He breaths out, and I give him a nod.

"Time to go see Meereen from up close, Corwyn. You and Hassan will stay by Rickon every second." I state, and he gives me a nod with a bow.

"As you wish, my beloved king." He says, and I roll my eyes as I walk past him.

.................

Walking slightly behind Daenerys, who is  surrounded by cheering children, I let a small smile grow on my face as we walk on the steps while former slaves stand by the sides.

"Mhysa, Mhysa!" The slaves yell as we continue to walk until we reach a small platform and look down at the slavemasters? Who are surrounded by unsullied while the now free slaves continue to cheer Mhysa.

"Remind me, Ser Jorah, how many children did the Great Masters nail to mileposts?" Daenerys asks, and I turn in her direction, I know about the children, and it's sick  what happened. The guilty ones should pay for it.

"163 khaleesi." Jorhan answers.

"Yes, that was it." Daenerys awsers before she looks towards Greyworm, who gives a nod to a unsullied.

Hearing him shout something the unsullied behind to lead the slave masters away while I let a frown grow on my face.

"Your Grace, may I have a word? The city is yours. All these people,they're your subjects now. Sometimes, it is better to answer injustice with mercy." I hear Ser Barristan say as they take a few steps away, but I can still hear him.

"I will answer injustice with justice." Daenerys says, and I grab her arm before pulling her away.

"This is fire. You are fire." I say as I soflty grab her chin and let our eyes meet.