Part 31.

Erik's Pov,

Stepping off the ship, I take a deep breath as I let the cold engulf my body. It feels good to be in the cold again, better than the heat in Essos.

"Damm, cold." Corwyn mumbles, and I give him a shake of my head.

Looking behind me, Daenerys walks down the plank, and I hold my hand out for her.

"Welcome to the North, my dragon." I say, and before I even know it, I hear men running our way.

Turning my head around, I see about 100 soldiers aiming their weapons at me, and I raise my brow.

"I've been gone for some years, but I've never had the pleasure of getting this kind of welcome." I state as I walk forward with my hand on the hilt of my sword.

"Have you bloody fools lost your mind! That's Erik Stark!" The voice of Wyman Manderly yells as he pushes past his men.

"My king!" He yells, and I raise my brow as I look hit even heavier figure then before up and down.

"Lord Manderly, I'll give you 5 minutes to tell me who the hell is living in my home and killed my brother, after that I'll give you 20 to ready your men to march to WinterFell." I state, and he gives me a nod.

"The Red Wedding my king, Walder Frey and  Roose Bolton, murderd your brother, his wife, and his army during the wedding of your uncle Edmure Tully and one of the Frey daughters The Boltons hold WinterFell now, but the North remembers your grace." He says, and I clench my jaw. I'll kill every Bolton I will get my hands on, just like Walder Frey, he'll die.

"Y-your sister has been wed to the bastard Ramsay. " He continues and my maw clenches even more, they led my sister wed the traitors who killed my brother.

"Where are Bran and my mother." I almost bite his way as I'm more consumed by anger right now.

"When Theon Greyjoy took WinterFell, they burned him, my king, of your mother. we haven't heard of her location after the Red Wedding." He says, and I my body begins to shake . More anger consumes me. They've killed Bran?! He was just a boy, a cripple boy! And Theon, the man who we saw as a brother he burned him.  I will hang his corpse next to that of the Bolton's and Frey's.  

"My brothers are dead. My sister has been sold like a broodmare to the traitors, and my mother hasn't been seen for almost a year!" I almost yell his way.

"There's more my king, Stannis  Baratheon, is at castle black with the remains of his army." He says, and I close my eyes as I pinch the bridge of my nose. 

So on top of dealing with the fucking Bolton's we now have to deal with Stannis Baratheon. 

"How many men can you gather, Lord Manderly?" I ask him as I open my eyes again.

"About 700 that can go with you, and then there will still be enough to protect the city, my king." He says, and I give him a nod. 

"Gather your men, Lord Manderly, we will ride out tomorrow." I state before turning towards Corwyn, Greyworm, and Ser Barristan.

"Get the men and horses off the ships. We will ride out tomorrow!" I order before walking away with the direwolves behind me.

...................