Part 52.

Erik's Pov.

2 Days Later.

I've been running for two days, and I'll keep ignoring the pain in my paws. The only time I will stop is when I have my wife in my arms  again and Jon Snow ripped to pieces. 

Did he completely lose his mind? Taking my wife, his queen to God's know where! And for what, getting exactly what! What is his end goal! Taking her and my unborn child and then what's his plan!

I'll run to the end of the fucking world to get her back. No sea, mountain, or army will stop me from getting my wife and child back.

Bringing my paws down on the snow again, I can't stop the snarl that left my lips as the wind moves through the trees.

When I get my hands  on Jon Snow, he will die. Nothing will be able to save him. Nothing that he says will be able to change my mind. My father wouldn't have even been able to save Jon Snow's life for what he has done.

3 Days Later.

Hiding in  the tree line, I release a snarl as I look towards an abandoned half broken down tower.

Every fiber in my body is telling me she's in there and by the light coming from it makes me even more sure that Jon Snow has taken my wife into this fucking tower.

Wanting to step forward, I soon stop my paw from touching the snow as I see Petyr Baelish with 10 men ride towards the tower.

Of course rats seek eachother fucking out, he's the one who fucking let Jon out.  And now they can die together for their betrayal. Their names will never go down in history they will be forgotten as if they have never walked this earth. 

Seeing Petyr walk into the tower, his men stay with the horses, and I lay down in the snow. Sure I have the dire wolves with me and the dragons are hiding close by but if I run out in  clear daylight Jon and Petyr will be warned and who what they'll do than, as much as I hate it I have to wait till nightfall.

Releasing a sigh, I place my head on my paws while my eyes keep looking around the half broken down tower. 

He was my brother, we've had our differences through the years but still he was my brother but not anymore, not after what he has done. God's he  always thought he was treated so badly, but he wasn't by our father or by most of us. Bastards get killed, trown away like old dirt, and yet Jon was able to live with us, to be thought like we were, and this is how he repays everything? By taking my wife and plotting together with Petyr Baelish?! 

When night is over, Jon Snow and Petyr Baelish will be dead.  They'll wish for a quick one, and I won't give it to then.

............

Seeing the few torches walk around the tower as snow falls around us, I slowly get up. There's 10 gaurds, and I have about 20 dire wolves with me right now. The only problem is that if they hear us, i-i don't even want to know what they'll  maybe do to her. 

I need to think this through even if anger is completely filling my body right now. I just want them back. I don't care about the Iron Throne or being king in the North. I just want her and our child.  

Daenerys Pov.

"He will come?" Jon also as I'm being held against the wall by a chain connected to the cuffs around my wrists.

"Of course he will come. You took his wife. " Petyr Baelish says, and I know Erik is coming ever better, yet I know Erik is close. God's we should have dealt with them both when we still had the chance.

I was just sleeping in our chambers, and before I knew it, Jon Snow had a bag over .lmy head as he was leading me out.

I wanted to scream for Erik, but he warned me one sound, and he would cut our child out. I-i already lost one child once so I kept quiet as he led me out of WinterFell he must have taken the secret passage Erik used to get in WinterFell when he retook it from the Bolton's because it was a long walk.

"She won't be his wife for long, soon Erik will be dead and I will make her my wife together we will rule the 7 Kingdoms." Jon Snow says as he looks at me with hunger in his eyes.

"That's your plan? Kill Erik, who's your brother for a woman?!" I bite his way, making him march over. As he tries to touch my face, I pull it back.

"Erik was just like that whore if his mother, they always saw me as lesser." Jon starts and I scoff at his words.

"Erik loved you as a brother. Your his family!"

"Maybe, but he got everything in life. Things many only dream off. He was going to be Lord of WinterFell and warden of the North. He was able to marry the finest ladies of the lands, and he didn't want any of it." Jon snow says as he grand my chin harshly, making me clench my jaw together.

"The North will never follow you after what you've done." I grit out, and he gives me a shrug.

"They'll follow me because it's my birthright." He says, and i couldn't stop the laugh that left my lips.

"There's still other true born  children of Eddard Stark. And a big amry between you and them, you'll never be able to harm them." I counter before Petyr Baelish speaks.

"The North isn't his birthright. The 7 kingdoms are. And once Erik Stark has been dealt with you, two will marry, your army will become his, and together, you will take Westeros  before Jon is crowned king."

The 7 kingdoms are his birthright. Have they lost their mind?! Just hurry up, Erik, and be safe.

Erik's Pov,

Pulling the sword on my hip, i release a shaky breath before wiping the blood off my lips. Let's hope they didn't make any sound, I moved through the dark and ripped their troaths out one by one.

Looking up the long spiraling stairs, I slowly start walking up it while I try my hardest to keep my nerves and anger at bay. Even if I feel like the second I see them, I'll rip them both to pieces.

"Sam told me something funny, I was never a bastard. My father, my real father, is your brother Rheagar, and my mother was Lyanna Stark. That would make me the last living male Targaryen." I hear the voice of Jon as I slowly continue my journey up the cold steps as a cold breeze runs through the tower. 

And who's told him this king of horse shit?! If that's true, where's the proof? He doesn't look like a fucking Targaryen so I don't know who's trowing these lies his way but he should've taken his head out of his fucking arse.

"Even if that is true, you're still a bastard. My brother was married to Elia Martell." The voice of my wife says and I release a breath I didn't know I was holding at hearing her voice .

"Rhaegar annulled his marriage with Elia Martell before he wed Lyanna Stark, Jon isn't a bastard he's Aegon Targaryen rightfull heir of the Iron Throne." Petyr says and what are these fucking idiots even on about? 

"And where is the proof, don't you also think it's weird that they would name hun Aegon after my brother already had a child named Aegon. Erik is comi-" Dany says before Jon cuts her off.

"Of course he's coming, and when he arrives, I'll kill him. No, I'll put him in chains so he can see that once his child is born, I'll throw it off the Red Keep, and after that, I'll put my own children in you." Jon says, and I have to hold back the snarl that tries to leave my lips as anger starts to fuel me.

"My dragons will find you, the wolves will find you, and when they do with Erik, you would have wished for a quirk death." Dany says as I slowly continue to walk up the stairs until I can barely see their shadows moving in the light of the torches.

"I'm a Targaryen. Your dragons will listen to us because I'm the King of Ice and Fire. Don't you see it? I'm the promised one, and our  chi-" Jon says before Dany cuts him off.

"You have no proof for the things you both claim, you are not Aegon Targaryen you are Jon Snow a basta-" She starts before I hear a slap against her fucking cheek while anger continues to consume me as I take some more steps forward.

"I could also cut your child out and drop it in front of Erik's fee-" Jon says, and that's it! Walking forward, a loud snarl leaves my lips as I point my sword in his direction while I see my wife chained up against the wall like she's an animal!

"You will die for this Jon Snow."

Author's Note,

Bye bye Jon Snow 👋🏼👋🏼 and well Petyr sided with him because how did he say it again choas is a ladder? He saw this as creating chaos.