Part 30.

Erik's Pov,

Standing on deck at night a huge smile forms on my face as I see the City White Harbor come into view in, it's been so long since I've been North and now today I'll finnaly set foot in it again.  

I can't wait to see WinterFell again with well my banner and not the traitors banner, but if I'm to wed Daenerys our we will have a banner together, and Rickon or Bran will be Lord of WinterFell, Warden of the North. While I'll be king? King of The North and after king of the 7 realms? A Stark being king of the 7 realms who would have thoughts! Well, first we have to get wed, we could have done it in Meereen but I wish to wed her in the godswood infront of the old gods. 

I do love her, never though that would have come from a Stark.  Never have their been a marriage between these two houses, and now there will. Our children will be fire and ice. I don't care what that alley witch said. I feel it in my bones in my blood one day. Daenerys will carry our child.

Some may not agree, hells mother was betrothed to my uncle Brandon Stark. The mad  king was cruel with what he did to him and my grandfather. I've heard the story.

Lord Rickard demanded a trial by combat, and Aerys declared fire the champion of the House Targaryen. He had Lord Rickard suspended from the rafters of the throne room while pyromancers lit a blaze beneath him. As he burned, Brandon was brought into the throne room with a leather cord attached to a strangulation device wrapped around his neck. Aerys told Brandon his father was a dead man, but there was a chance to save him. A longsword was placed on the floor just out of Brandon's reach, and the more he struggled to reach it, the more the cord tightened around his throat. Brandon Stark strangled himself trying to free his father, who was roasted alive in his own armor.

But Daenerys isn't her father. She can't be held accountable for his crimes. I love her and only her, I've bedded  2 women before but she's like a drug, her body is intoxicating her touch is, hells her lips on my skin I would kill to always have them on me.  I don't want anyone else from the day I've met her till the day I'll take my last breath.

I'll have to find Mother, Bran , Arya, and Sansa, but she'll still be in the hands of the lions. The North remembers what happened, and I can only hope they'll side with me. 

King of the North, but the North will remain with the other Realms, Bran or Rickon will become lord of WinterFell and Warden of the North when they'll be of age.

While I'll rule? Well, she's queen. I'll be her husband, and one day, our children will rule, and their children will rule.  I don't care what that cheap witch I feel it in my bones, in my blood. One day, she'll carry our children, children born from ice and fire.

"The famous thinking face." The voice of Daenerys says as she walks over, and I turn I'm in her direction as I lean my back against the railing.

"I was thinking about the North, WinterFell, the Iron Throne, and yet they ended with you." I say as I take her hands and pull her closer to me. 

"Ow, and what were those thoughts, including me about?" She asks, and I give her a smile before my eyes move down to her stomach.

"Children born out of ice and fire. This tells me that one day, it will happen." I say as I place her hand on my heart.  "Eri-" She starts, but I soon cut her off. 

"Even if I'm wrong, I still love you and only love Daenerys Targaryen. But my heart, my bones, and the blood coursing through my veins tell me I'm not wrong. Just believe  in it  with me." I say as her eyes search mine before I lean my forehead against hers.

"Children born from ice and fire, a mix between a Dragon and a Wolf, by their sides will stand a  dire wolf and a dragon." She whispers as she wraps her arms around me. 

"Indeed. But don't you think we should go back to bed and try again." I whisper with a grin, making her slap my chest.

"I think we've spent enough time in bed while we've been on sea." She states, and I raise my brow before turning us around so her front is against the railing.

"You wish to fuck here? On the deck, my dragon." I whisper in her ear as my hands grab her hips. 

"No, because before you are done, we've reached the port, my wolf ." She breaths out as my lips move down her neck.

"You're even worse than a dog in heat sometimes." She moans as I grind myself into her.

"I'm a wolf, and your fire it heats my body, I want to have my hands on you all day everyday till the day I die, I want my lips on your skin every second I take a breath." I groan out before she turns around in my hold.  

"Are all Northerners this charming?" She asks and I raise my brow.

"No they aren't and soon  you'll see that, the North always remembers in their eyes you'll always be the daughter of the king who murderd my grandfather and uncle, and as your husband I'll show them that you aren't your father. That you are the queen I wish to follow, that I didn't bend the knee, but I simply fell in love with the most beautiful woman I've ever laid my eyes on." I say, and she leans up before placing a soft kiss against my lips.

"You're not that bad for my eyes either." She says, and I couldn't stop the chuckle that left my lips.

"So, are you ready for what's to come?" I ask   as I see White Harbor come closer and closer in the distance.

"I'm ready, I thought if I would sail west, it would be to Dragon Stone. But I am ready for what's to come as long as we have each other." Daenerys says as she looks up at me.

"One day I will take you to your ancestral home. Dragons will fly over Dragon Stone again.  That I promise you." I say before Corwyn walks onto the deck. 

"Ai lads, get ready to dock!" He yells, and soon I see many more run onto the deck as they ships get ready to dock.

"Are you ready to go home?" Daenerys asks, and I give her a nod.

"WinterFell has been my home for so long, even when I left I always had the biggest smile on my face when I saw it in the distance, to see my father, mother and siblings again. To feel the comfort of my own bed. But I've found something that makes all those things seem like nothing." I say as I grab her chin.

"WinterFell will always have a big place in my heart, but you Daenerys Targaryen, you are my heart. You are my home. Wherever you go, I'll follow, your enemies are mine, and I'll slay all of them." I state as her eyes search mine.

"You should have become a poet." She says, and I give her a nod. "Maybe but a poet never would have been able to marry a queen." I say before Rickon runs over to us with Greyworm, Missandei, and Ser Barristan behind him.

"White Harbor, will they follow you? My lord. " Ser Barristan asks, and I turn my head in his direction.

"The North have follow House Stark for thousands of years, for 8000 years we where King's in the North, they'll follow me. We are  honorable people , they'll side with any Stark but they'll will die for the first born son of Eddard and Catelyn Stark." I state as my eyes move towards White Harbor.

Authors Note,

I've been doing alot of thinking today, since well I never really  liked Jon and I want the prince that was promised to have to  do with Daenerys and Erik, should I keep Jon dead when he was betrayed by his brothers at the Night's Watch. The wildlings will still side with the North, but it would be drifftent.

Also I have been talking about a ice dragon, but I was wondering if Nymeria is with pups and Daenerys and Erik are fire and ice what if she gets a dire wolf to be hers and Erik would bond with one of her dragons? So they would both have a part of the other that represent them and their houses?!

Leave a comment with your thoughts it would really be helpful♡♡