Part 50.

Erik's Pov,

A Fortnight Later,

"I wish we could lay here forever." I whisper as I draw patterns on her shoulder. " I know, but we can't." Dany says as she lays with her head on my chest.

"Maybe just a little longer."

I could lay here with her all day, but duty calls. The Armies of Dorne and The Reach should be arriving soon. Also, there's still the problem of Jon Snow. I don't know what to do with him. If Tyrion is right and he's out for power, he could become dangerous.

"Has Rickon talked to you yet?" Dany asks as she looks up. "No, he's been ignoring me."

Rickon he saw Corwyn as a friend hells Corwyn was my friend, I think a part of Rickon blames me for his death and I don't know what to do about it every time  I wish to speak with him about it he runs over.

"Give him some time Erik eventually he will come around." Dany says before placing a soft kiss against my chest.

"I know, it's just how many more most die before peace can finnaly return?" I breathe out .

"That's a question I hold no awsnert to, but we will be fine Erik, you me and our child." Dany says, and I give her a nod as I turn on my side and place my hand on her growing stomach.

"Our children."I say, making her raise Her brow at me. "Let's first have this one." Dany says, and I place a peck on her nose that scrunched up.

"I once read something Queen Aemma said to her daughter Rhaenyra it said: You will lie in this bed soon enough, Rhaenyra. This discomfort is how we serve the realm."

"To what Rhaenyra countered: I'd rather serve as a knight and ride to battle and glory." I continue as I soflty rub her stomach

" We have royal wombs, you and I. The child bed is our battlefield. We must learn to face it with a stiff lip.  Her mother said, and it's true. high born ladies are used as a broodmare, I won't ever use you in that way. If you only wish to have one child, we will only have one child." I finish with a soft smile.

"Well, read over the Targaryen history?" Dany teases as she runs her finger over my bearded jawline.

"I've done some reading, but I don't know it always stuck by me. You're not a broodmare. You're the woman I love." I say before a knock is being heard on my door.

Pulling a fur over Dany's naked form, I get out of bed and pull some trousers on before walking over to the wooden door .

Opening it, I see Ser Barristan and I give him a small smile.

"I'm sorry to interrupt, but the Dornish army has reached White Harbor with the Greyjoy fleet. They will be here in Fort Night. Your grace." He says, and I raise my brow, the Greyjoy's?!

"Thank you, Ser Barristan." I say before turning around and closing the door while my eyes move towards Dany.

"When he said Greyjoy, he ain't talking about who I think he's talking about?" I state as she sits up with the fur against her chest.

"Yara Greyjoy and Theon Greyjoy." She says, and I couldn't stop the scoff that left my lips.

"The man my father took in, clothed, trained and fed for many years. Who also betrayed my brother Robb, took WinterFell, burned it down, and made it look like he killed my brother! That Theon Greyjoy?!" I say in frustration as I look at her.

"We needed their ships and men, Erik. Theon he has paid for his crimes." Dany says, and I shake my head before picking my shirt up.

"I need a minute."I say before walking out our chambers.

................

Laying with my head on my paws, I feel the many pups climb over my body,  The Gods Wood has turned into the dire wolves wood. But I'm happy they are safe and out of reach from the Night King and his army.

Maybe we needed their ships, but still, we all saw Theon like a brother, and he betrayed us. He betrayed Robb, whom he was closest with. He burned down our home, and now I just need to let him walk through these gates again like nothing happened? 

Feeling one of the pups bite in my ear, I release a low growl before grabbing him carefully and placing him down between my paws.

"You turn into a massive wolf, and here you are laying underneath a pile of pups." Sansa says as she walks over while I'm indeed laying underneath a pile of pups.

"Doesn't surprise me. The massive wolf part does, but you laying here under a pile of them doesn't." Sansa continues as she sits down on a rock while looking at me. 

"Theon he paid for his mistakes Erik, Ramsay broke him completely he's not the man we once knew. And he regrets what he did he really does." Sansa says, and i roll my eyes before a pup slides down my face.

Hearing her release a small giggle as the pup sits with his arse on my snout, I roll my eyes before carefully pushing it off with my paw.

I don't  care if Theon is sorry he was like family to us, and he betrayed Robb when he needed him the  most.

"And for Jon, I don't know what you should do. He's not the boy we used to know. I was always  so mean to him, but he was still our brother, and now it doesn't even look like he is anymore." She says after her laughter has died down, and I lay my head on my paws again.

"God's how he spoke of you, as if you were a fool for going east and leaving us all to fend for ourselves. I know you had to to East to find your own way, and I don't blame you for what has happened, Erik. I never could." Sansa says before she gets up and sits down next to me with her back leaning against my side.

"I knew you would always come back. Back to Westeros, back to me." She whispers and I release a sigh at her words before she wraps her arms around my massive form.

..............

Hearing the door slam open, I'm soon met with my beautiful and very pregnant wife.

"She loves you." Dany almost bites my way, and I raise my brow as she slams the door closed and marches over to me.

"Who are you talking about?" I ask but soon I'm met with a slap against my fucking cheek!!!

"Your sister! That's who I'm on about!" She yells my way with fire in her eyes.

"So tell me Erik how long have you know that she loves you!" She continues and I try to grab her hand but she takes.a step away from me.

"When we where younger Sansa gave of those kind of signs but my mother and father quickly put a stop to that. I love you Dany, gods you're carrying my child. I don't want anyone but you." I say because it's true I don't want anyone but her.

"Have you ever fu-" She starts but I quickly cut her off.

"I've never looked at Sansa in that way, she's my sister, nothing more. I've never hugged her in that way, I've never kissed her, and I certainly have never bedded her, nor will i." I start as I walk over to my wife.

"I once told you I want that kind of love they write songs about,  that whenever she kisses me my heart stops, that being away from her feels like a curse and not a blessing, that waking up next to her makes me smile and I can't wait to lay next to her again at night. You're that person to me, Daenerys Targaryen. I've wanted you from the day we've met, and I'll continue to want you till the end of time." I say as I soflty take her chin and let our eyes meet.

"I'm sorry if I overreacted." Dany mumbles, and I couldn't stop the laugh that left my lips.

"Well, you are a dragon are  you not? And very pregnant at that matter, but you have nothing to worry about." I say before pecking her forehead.

"She's just so beautif-"

"She's not you. Now please stop worrying. Sansa has a little girls crush, and if she doesn't get over it, I will talk to her about it."