Part 55.

Erik's Pov,

One Month Later.

"When will we start marching, your grace." Lady Mormont asks, and I look towards the map.

"Now, we won't wait till the wall has lost its magic, and he can get trough at any point. We will draw him to Castle Black." I say as I move the pieces to Castle Black on the map.

"And who says he will come to us? Why won't he march right past us." Lord Umber says.

"Because first off all, if he kills us, we will strengthen his army by about 90 000 men, and second, I don't know. I can be quite appealing, I think." I say with a grin, making Dany slap my chest.

"He remembers what has happened the last time he fought against The King of Ice and the Queen of Fire. He'll want to eliminate that threat first." Bran says with no emotion as he looks at me and Dany.

"Leave us." I say, and they all make their way out except Mother, Bran, Dany, and me.

"She's not going." I simply say as I point at Dany, who raises her brow at me.

"I'm not going? This is our fight. I'm not going to sit here while you're at Castle Black fighting an army of the dead." She states, and I take her hands in mine.

"Dany, you're carrying our child. The army sill start marching it takes them two months to get there with the number of men, horses, and supplies. I'll stay here for that period of time, but after that I'm flying there without you." I say and in not sure if I like the look I'm getting right now.

"No."

"I'm not taking you north with me after you've just delivered our child. And I'm not going to argue with you about this. You're staying here." I say, making her scoff at my words before she walks out of the room. 

"You can't stop her, Erik." Mother says, making me shake my head.

"I can't? I'm not gonna let her go into war with me after she just had our child. And then what they are both to join me at Castle Black no, just no." I state before she grabs my cheeks.

"You will need her dragons. You both have to fight together. Otherwise, he may win." Bran says, and I couldn't stop the scoff that left my lips.

"I'm not sending my wife, the mother of my child, into a war zone. And now I don't want to hear anything about it anymore." I say before Bran speaks.

"Many years ago, you and her had this same fight, both a different name, different appearances, but the love was the same." Bran says, and I raise my brow at him.

"I'm not even sure if I want you to explain." I mumble under my breath as I place my hands on the table.

"Your name was Ragnar, and hers was Daella take my hand Erik." Bran says as he holds his hand out, and I roll my eyes before walking over to him. 

"Sure, let's hold hands in a time of wa-" I start as I take his hand before the whole scenery changes.

Looking around me, I think my jaw just hit the ground by the giants building the almost finished wall.

"Where are we ?" I ask as I look to the side, and I think my jaw now just went through the ground by seeing Bran stand beside me.

"The past." He says, and I snap my head up as I hear two large roars. Seeing a large ice dragon and a black fire dragon fly down, I follow them with my eyes.