Part 10.

Erik's Pov.

Stepping onto my ship with Rickon, I see Corwyn run over to me with a small letter.

"This came for you. When you were away." He says, and I quickly grab the note from him before opening it, and when my eyes dart over the words , tears soon leave my eyes as my body starts to fuel with anger.

Feeling my body begin to shake as anger fuels me I let the note fall out of my hands as the dire  wolves  begin to snarls in every direction while my body continues to shake untill I lunge forward and end up on the ground with a loud growl leaving my lips, wait growl?!

Looking down, my eyes soon widen as I see the giant set of paws that I normally only see in my dreams.

Ther weren't dreams?! I'm the wolf! How am I the wolf, what even is going on right  now!

He's dead. They killed him. Joffrey Baratheon has given the order for my fathers head, and he was too weak to even do it himself. My father is dead all because a little shithead has ordered it.

Seeing the men on the ship look at me wide-eyed, I quickly run off of it before running through the city, and I'm not even sure where my paws are leading me right  now while the people scream at the sight off me.

Continuing to let my paws run  in the direction they wish, I soon reach the beach and run over it with the dire wolves running behind me.

Jumping on top of a 5-yard high  rock, I couldn't stop the howl that left my lips.  And soon I  hear the others join me while my whole body is just filled with sadness and rage.  

Eddard Stark is probably the most honorable man I've ever met and will meet in my life, my  father, and now his sense for honor probably got him killed.

We need to avenge him, I need to avenge him, and yet Robb wishes for me to stay by the  Targaryen's side right now. For me to see if she's worthy so that the North will support her claim while he is fighting a war that should have been mine if I stayed. The Lanisters will pay and all of them by that matter. Maybe not today or tomorrow, but one day, they will all meet their end.

.................

Walking back onto the ship in the massive wolf from i soon see Rickon run over to me and I lay down with sadness in my eyes. If and when I change back, I'll have to tell him his father has died.  I've been lying on that rock for a long time, lost in my own thoughts, but the sun is going down, and I need to head back to the ship.

"Erik!" He says with wide eyes as he tries to wrap his small arms around my massive neck, and I pull him closer with my head.

"Y-your a wolf." He breathes out, and I don't even know what's going on right  now, I thought my dreams were dreams, but what if I have been running around as a wolf every time I was dreaming?

"My lord." Corwyn says, and I let my sad eyes meet his worried ones.  I don't even know how to change back into a human.

"You need to calm down." Hassan says as he stands next to Corwyn, and I close my eyes as I focus on my breathing.

"Now, simply change back." He says, and I open one eye. Does he really think it's that simple!

"You absolute idiot!" I say, and my eyes widen  as I hear the words come out! It worked.

"Suprised it was that easy." Hassan says, and Corwyn quickly nods his head. "What does it even mean?" I ask, and they both raise their brow at me.

"Maybe we should have this conversation when your cock isn't hanging out. It's a lot bigger then I would have thought." Corwyn says and I look down before quickly placing my hands in front of my cock.