4.

⋆⋆

There was a ruckus as Luffy and his friends walked up to the deck. "Luffy you can't be serious. We should just leave. You can't win against Arlong." Nami said but Luffy just shrugged.

"I can't let innocent people get hurt because some guy is looking for me." Luffy said as he walked off the boat on the port making his way to the restaurant.

Usopp and Sanji followed in pursuit whilst Nami sighed and went back down. Misokazuki watched and shrugged her shoulders.

"Are you not going to help?" Tsuji asked, she shook her head. "No, I'm not involving myself into their mess."

"It's probably his mess as well, you sure you don't want to help out his friends?"

"No, I'm sure they can handle themselves. I don't owe him anything. He owes me." She spat as she continued to watch and listen to the sounds. Soon the fight came outside and it looked like they were losing.

She let out a sigh as she started to walk towards the exit of the ship. She stopped and watched Nami leave first heading towards the fight.

"Something's not right." She muttered and immediately sprinted towards the scene, she saw Luffy being held by his neck.

She drew out her katana and sliced the Fishman's side. It resulted in him dropping Luffy on the ground.

"Who are you?" He growled.

"I'm the black abyss."

"I've heard of you, famous swordswoman, feared by many. I know how that feels to be feared and looked down upon. Why would you save humans when they shune you?"

"Tch, you think you know me? You don't, people fear me for a reason because they know what happens if I cross their path." She said rising her sword up again pointing it at him.

"Now shut up." She said as she moved forward, she saw him about to dodge so she changed her swing and once again sliced him.

"You'll pay for that."

She smiled smugly at him. "How? I'm only using one sword, make me use both if you want me to take your threats seriously Fishman." She taunted.

He growled and attacked her in a rage of furry. He slashed at her leg weakening her speed and strength a bit.

Blood spattered on the floor as she spun on her heels and sliced his arm. He took the opportunity to bite her arm harshly.

She let out a pained grunt before his underling came and tossed her into some wooden barrels.

Luffy immediately got back up to his feet and punched him, only to be held by the neck again, struggling to breath.

He saw Nami walk by. "Leave him, why waste your time on killing him yourself? We've got the map, let the sea do it for you."

"What are you on about Nami?"

"I belong to his crew Luffy."

"No I don't believe that."

"I told you I wasn't part of your crew! I used you to get what I wanted." She said before Arlong threw him in the sea letting him drown.