33.

⋆⋆

Mister miyagi enjoyed torturing dear Zoro. Zoro charged at him and well he kissed the floor five seconds in. Mister miyagi had snickered. The gleam in his eyes was unmistakable.

He didn't particularly like Zoro. He thinks my feelings for him cloud my judgement and what not. Because I wanted to involve him and the others into this plan.

But these guys are strong and are very vital to the victory over this bitch. Xiaomei you're going down.

The guys were all watching carefully and in amusement as Zoro basically got his ass kicked by mister miyagi.

"Now you see, I've demonstrated the way they fight in correspondence to miss Misokazuki her attack style. Now I shall teach you how to beat them and how to kot embarrass yourself like young Zoro over here." He chuckled to which Zoro glared at him.

They were all fighting and training after mister miyagi taught them how to do so. He used his ability to clone himself so they could all practise.

It was looking fairly okay. If they kept this up a little longer then we can beat her ass without a problem.

"What's on your mind?" A sweaty yet attractive Zoro asked her. "Nothing much, just thinking if everyone keeps this up, we can start our plan the earliest in 2 days or so."

"I think we can pull it off today. Everyone is really motivated and the longer we wait the more possible it will be, that she discovers our plan. She could have people everywhere." Zoro explained to his beautiful girlfriend.

Misokazuki stared at her boyfriend contemplating his words carefully. "You are right but what if they aren't ready? The whole plan rests on you guys being able to defend yourself against her little ants." She stated.

"They are ready as they'll ever be. Luffy told me the things they got themselves into, these past years it's been crazy. They can do this. Have some faith in them." He held her hands and rubbed his thumb over them.

She looked at them and nodded. "I do have faith in them. Alright let's do tonight them. Early evening get everyone ready. Tell them the plan while I go and get ready for the battle my way."

He nodded and pecked her lips softly to which she smiled before walking to her old room for her special training.

༻❁༺

"Guys tonight we will attack Xiaomei and beat her once and for all. So everyone get ready by early evening." Everyone nodded and continued training, preparing themselves the best they can.

Soon the sky was becoming an orange like hue due to the sun slowly starting it's decent into the ocean. Everyone was geared up and ready, they were waiting for Misokazuki to come out of her room.

Her door opened revealing Misokazuki with her fox mask on, clothed in a red skirt that was connected to a top, it was her kimono they had seen her wear the first time.

Her blades sat proudly on her hip while her dagger like sword was in her leg holster. Her hair was braided. "Everyone ready?" She asked as she looked over everyone.

They all nodded before she turned and walked off the ship. "Be as quiet as possible and stay close. Keep up." She instructed before going into a sprint, sprinting towards the destination of the final boss battle.

Once they were close enough she signalled Nami and Robin to go behind the back for the plan.

The others followed her pursuit when she broke down the doors to the big building. All the soldiers looked at her surprised before someone yelled "Attack!"

An epic fight broke down between the straw hats and the ants as Misokazuki refered to them as.

Zoro and Misokazuki slashed them down like it was nothing. Their numbers soon dwindled however reinforcements soon appeared as well.

"You go and take care of the big boss, we got this." Luffy stated as Zoro and Misokazuki nodded and ran towards the place she would be at.

Of course her henchmen tried to stop them but it was very much futile. Soon they barged into her room and she sat their smirking confidently.

"Kanji Misokazuki , my what a surprise." Sarcasm laced her voice. "It's so good to see you."

"Wish I could say the same, but it will be a pleasure once you're dead." She replied back.

Xiaomei scoffed at this before pushing a button, pulling out her secret weapon. Guns aimed at them both. She just had to push the button again and both of them would be dead.

"You lose."

"Yeah? Too bad I came prepared huh?" Suddenly Nami her stick was held up against her neck. She was surprised as she let out a gasp.

"You see Xiaomei, I've played this game of yours for far too long that I've already discovered your tricks. I knew you'd be prepared for an attack from behind. It's why I sent multiple people."

"Robing and mister miyagi are taking care of your upper elite. I sent the least suspicious people of the crew. I knew you'd find it weird if I didn't bring Zoro with me so yeah."

She stepped forward. "I came prepared and now I'm putting an end to this damn feud between our families. An eye for an eye right? You want to see blood spilled so badly don't you?"

She nodded her head, she wasn't speaking as she was cornered and thinking of her next move. Misokazuki took her dagger like blade and cut her hand. She squeezed it as she watched blood fall down on the sword on her desk.

"There you go, blood spilled. Now for the many sins you've committed you deserve a fair punishment. Death sounds about right doesn't it?"

"If you kill me others will follow." She threatened.

"Let them, I'm ready for them." She smirked as she slashed her throat open. She dropped to the ground and well died.

"Right now that that's settled. How about you fuck me to make up for those 3 years of absence?" She said suggestively but deadly serious.

༻❁༺

Yk what that means y'all 😀, an attempt at weekly update haha. See ya next chapter