13.

⋆⋆

At noon they arrived at the town. They needed new supplements and a little breather. They could only remain so long on their sea legs. Usopp made sure to dock the ship properly before everyone went up to port.

"Alright gang, let's meet back here before dinner time." Luffy spoke to which everyone nodded.

"What are you gonna do Luffy?" Nami asked him.

"I'm going to get food, then I'll do some shopping." He admitted holding his stomach with a smile.

"I should've known." Usopp, Sanji and Nami chuckled at luffys typical behaviour.

༻❁༺

Everyone had gone their own way and we shall follow our dear Zoro through his time in the town.

He went looking for a swordsmith to fix him 2 more blades. However he didn't seem to be able to find it.

"Looking for something pretty boy?" A woman with long back hair and blue eyes asked her. Her skin was very white and she was rather tall.

"I'm looking for a swordsmith." He admitted.

"Down that road, then take a left. You'll reach a small alleyway and you'll find your guy there." She spoke clear but with power.

"Thanks." He muttered taking her word for it and following her instructions to the swordsmith.

True to her word, there was the swordsmith. Zoro placed his hand on the handle opening the door, making a little bell chime, announcing his presence in the shop.

He cleared his throat and soon an elder looking but buff man appeared from the back of the shop.

"Good day sir with what can I help you?" The elder asked him.

"I need 2 katanas forged by tonight. Do you think that will be possible? In the same quality as this one." He said showing him the wado ichimonji.

The elder man reached out his hands. "Can I?" He asked politely and Zoro nodded offering him the sword.

The elder unsheathed the katana and took a look at it. He felt the metal of the blade, the grip of the handle and the material of it.

"This is a fine sword, I think I can manage to create something in its image. You need two by tonight?"

"Yes, would that be possible?"

"It most certainly will, I'll get my son to come help as well. He's a master swordsmith. The best this town has ever seen. I can assure you he won't disappoint you sir."

Zoro nodded at his words. "Ah if you could be so kind to go and fetch him? That way I can already start on your other sword. He doesn't live far. He lives at the centre of town."

Zoro let out a sigh. "Sure, what's his name and where can I find him?"

The elder smiled at Zoro before replying. "You're a kind man. His name is Iki Yuta. He lives in a bright blue house, you wouldn't be able to miss it even if you tried."

"Very well I'll be right back."

Zoro reclaimed his katana before leaving the shop and going to find this Iki Yuta. As he neared the centre of the town he was caught by Sanji who was buying food.