16.

⋆⋆

Misokazuki went about her day the same as usual though she did avoid a certain ravenhead. She didn't know what her intentions exactly were.

She didn't want to find out either way. She hasn't talked to Zoro yet. He's still as clingy as ever to Robin.

She let out a sigh as she helped Nami scrubb the deck.

"Why don't you just go talk to him?" Nami asked her. She pondered about it to be very honest. "Because he's a guy." Nami gave her a confused look.

"He's dense he ain't gonna get it." She muttered with a hint of frustration laced in her voice.

Nami chuckled she couldn't not agree with her statement. It was very true. Only very few men weren't dense and god bless them.

She wondered if things would be easier if she swung the other way? She quickly shook that thought away from her mind and glanced at Zoro.

It's what she's been doing the entire day. Stealing glances of her greenhaired problem. At times she almost regretted having given in to these temptations.

His plump lush lips, his beautiful dark eyes. His handsome face in general. Nami excused herself and went to talk with the guys as she continued to scrub.

༻❁༺

"Zoro, how's Misokazuki?" Nami questioned him. He looked at her and replied with "she's okay."

"Oh really? When's the last time you've actually spoken to her?" Nami questioned him. The poor guilty boy knew it's been almost 3 days. He didn't like to admit it.

But he had no idea what is bugging her or what exactly he did wrong. "Gosh she's right. You're so dense."

"I'm sorry?" He said more like question.

"Just go talk to her green bimbo."

Nami shoved him towards her direction while shaking her head at the antics she had to use.

"Guys." She muttered to which Robin chuckled.

༻❁༺

Zoro was pushed towards Misokazuki. She pretended to ignore his dense presence in general.

Zoro noticed her not acknowledging him and cleared his throat to get her attention.

She however just kept giving him the silent treatment ignoring his entire existence.

"Can we talk?" He asked to which her head shot up, looking at him. She saw the sincerity in his eyes and slowly nodded her head.

She started to walk towards her room wanting this conversation to be entirely private for reasons. Nobody needed to witness it if she killed the man before her if he said something stupid right?

Zoro followed behind her like a lost puppy. She chuckled in her mind at this. She entered her room and sat down on her bed.

"Talk."

"Zuki, I don't know what's bothering you. I'm sorry for whatever it was I did."

He looked at her eyes full of something she couldn't quite grasp.