32.

⋆⋆

"So tell us what's the plan?" Nami asked as everyone was waiting in anticipation for this grand scheme to finally put an end to this.

"Well it's simple really. The boss her name is Xiaomei. Apparently she's a lifelong enemy of my family. She's an rather old woman. She was supposed to settle things with my parents."

She looked a bit hesitant to continue but she did nonetheless. "My dad died in some robbery and my mom died giving birth to me. My aunt died of a deadly sickness while I was 10. So she really only has me to get her revenge upon."

"She had Tsuji come up to me and try to befriend me and get information that could possibly kill me. She knew I was powerful and she wanted a weakness. She had gotten that weakness."

"Tsuji was the ring leader of the attacks way back when. She had commanded the team of men after she left on her special mission."

"I've always been a little skeptical with her, to my luck she had discovered my past affliction with the moon and thats how I'm in this position right now."

"So to take down Xiaomei, we have to go with an all up front assault. Well so it will seem. Because you guys will be the secret weapon and fuck her up."

"You see, she'll expect me to come and knock on her door, to settle this once and for all. So I'll do just that, she'll have her foot soldiers tire me out. That way she'll be easy to take me out or so she believes anyways."

"Nami and Robin, you guys are the most sneakiest people on this crew, no offence. So you're going to be the secret weapon and ambush her from the back."

"I have already procured a layout of the building and this is the way you'll go in to be undetected for the surprise attack."

She looked at them and they nodded agreeing to the plan. They didn't have to be the strongest members on the crew but the most stealthiest and most inconspicuous ones.

"Now Frank and co this involves Luffy , Sanji, Usopp and Zoro as well. You'll be with me leading the assault. Chopper the doc you'll also be with us but just make sure you're ready to treat anyone should they get hurt. But first and foremost let loose and crush some fuckers." She smirked at him as he chuckled softly.

The others nodded in agreement. "Right so after we kick our way through the foot soldiers we'll come up on her office and that's when the real battle begins."

"She won't except an attack from behind or from this scale. She will expect it to be me and mister miyagi and probably Zoro as she has kept her tags on me and my weakness as she would also call it."

Zoro just chuckled at that statement causing her to roll her eyes. He raised his hands in surrender. "Hey if it makes you any better you're mine as well."

"Right, so yeah she doesn't expect the rest of the crew to come to my aide. As Tsuji had told her how I left you all to believe I was dead for 3 years." She bowed slightly apologising once again.

"She does however know I've become stronger and mastered some of my abilities but I still have a secret weapon up my sleeve in case it's needed. This will be dangerous and I hope you all will be cautious."

"Now that's the plan any objections?"

Everyone shook their head.  "Alright then mister miyagi the floor is yours." She gestured and stepped aside.

He cleared his throat as he walked up in front of the crew. "Right then, Xiaomei has trained her soldiers in a particular way that's created specifically to counter miss Misokazuki her fighting style, which is mainly a sword style. They have integrated this as well into normal first to fist combat. So I'll be teaching you how to counter this."

Everyone nodded. "I'll need a volunteer, Zoro how about you?" There was a mischievous gleam in his eyes and Misokazuki shook her head knowning all to well where this was going.

༻❁༺

Many breakdowns later, we're finally here. My mental health has been real shit lately and it's affecting me badly. Though I have found some passion in writing a new fic in my drafts. It's twilight inspired cuz even tho the movies suck ass they are actually quite healing to me. Plus the moral of the story is quite nice so yeah. I haven't really thought of a way to end this fic yet so you can expect a few more updates till I decide. I hope you guys enjoyed it and I'll see you next update!