10.

⋆⋆

The way I prepared myself for an early grave with how I left chapter 9, but y'all being dumbfounded and stressing out over what should come after until got me dying of laugher. I'm evil 🤷🏻‍♀️ , you'll hate me eventually haha.

Their lips were barely inches apart only getting closer and closer until the door slammed open interrupting their what could have been romantic yet confusing moment.

There stood Nami along with usopp, Sanji, Luffy and Tsuji. The two immediately dashed away from each other, cheeks tinted red from embarrassment or that's what they think.

"We didn't hear anything anymore so we assumed you killed each other." Nami stated carefully.

"Did we interrupt something?" Tsuji said wiggling her eyebrows suggestively. "The only thing you interrupted was my plan to murder you." Misokazuki said having murder in her eyes making Tsuji smile at her.

"Oh but you love me so~"

"Doubtful." She rolled her eyes and Zoro chuckled. "So I'm guessing you're good again?" Sanji asked earning a nod from both of them.

"Great! We're all friends here on a journey to the grand line! To fulfill our dreams." Luffy stated enthusiastic as always.

This caused everyone to smile and feel like they had a purpose. It made everyone feel welcome and warm inside. Even though they cringed at it internally it was nothing but the truth.

The day was spend full of laughter and enjoyment. Even Misokazuki allowed herself to have fun and tried to socialise and make friends.

The task was not as easy as the thought it was. She sat at her usual spot on the ship. The railing watching the sea. She let out a sigh.

"What troubles you?"

She let out a whine. "The whole friend making thing. It thought it would be easy but it's not." She sighed defeatedly.

Zoro let out a laugh. "No one ever said making friends was easy. Where'd you get that information." He asked genuinely wondering.

"You. You all make it look so easy." She let out another sigh.

"You sigh a lot."

"I have lots of reasons to do so."

"How come?"

"You are such a nose body."

"Not really, I just care about you."

She failed to control the blush that crept up on her face. In truth she was scared to be alone and close with Zoro.

The scene of earlier replayed in her mind. It made her heart race at an unnatural rate. She was feeling flustered.

"What do you think.. would've happened should we not have been interrupted?" She asked dying to know the answer.

"We probably would've kissed or not." He shrugged.

She became even more flustered at the way he was so bold and nonchalant about it all. "Yah how can you say it so nonchalantly?" She hit his chest.