18.

⋆⋆

"Hurry up!" A voice whisper shouted. "Don't rush me this process is delicate." The man stated back rather annoyed.

"You must do it before the last light of the moon disappears."

"Stop bugging me and it will be done!" He whisper shouted back.

The other man held up his hands in surrender and became once again a silent onlooker. A person who really has no importance but looking.

The other man continued mixing leaves and herbs and what not muttering absolute nonsense. He then raised the cup with weird vomit like sticky stuff to the moon allowing the light to shine down upon it, illuminating the concoction. The onlooker had a face of pure disgust.

The man muttered a few words before adding the vile of hot, thick, red liquid into the bowl mixing it together.

It's glow changed before a mini explosion happened causing smoke to erupt from the bowl. The man threw the concoction out of the bowl as the wind carried away.

"There it is done."

༻❁༺

The next morning they both woke up being sunkissed by the lovely morning sun. Misokazuki groaned and opened her eyes and Zoro was just staring at her.

"Morning."

She turned to him and a subtle blush was appearing on her face. His raspy morning voice was so sublime. "Morning." She murmured.

He smiled softly at her before pecking her forehead gently. She was about to say something when someone shouting interrupted her. "Breakfast!"

She groaned and Zoro chuckled. Zoro got out of bed and got dressed fast before heading out the room.

She let out a sigh before throwing the duvet over her head again. A few minutes later she got out of bed.

She got dressed in her regular clothes. Her white crop shirt and her black pencil like short skirt. However she decided to throw over a hoodie because of a certain situation.

She strapped on her belt before putting on her socks and beautiful black shoes with moons on them. She also put on her leg holster for her dagger like blade.

After doing so she took her weapons and placed them in their rightful place on her body. She put on her necklace and brushed her hair, leaving it loose.

She walked out of the room and went to the dining room. There everyone was already eating.

"I've saved you a plate gorgeous." Sanji stated earning a glare from the one and only Zoro.

"Thanks Sanji." She gave him a smile before attempting to sit down gracefully. She winced a little but it went unnoticed by everyone else but of course the culprit.

He smirked. "Everything alright?" He asked fully knowning what was wrong.

She glared at his smirk. "I swear drop that smirk Zoro before I drop kick your ass. Everything is just fine. Just sore cuz of someone." She stated to which Zoro just gave her a playful smile.