17.

⋆⋆

I know y'all already know what's going to happen this chapter but for those who don't. There will be smut ⚠️ ahead. So y'all are warned. I'll provide some holy water afterwards y'all gonna need it.

༻❁༺

He locked the door and gently pushed her on the bed hovering over her before closing the gap between their lips.

He licked her bottom lip asking for entrance. She happily obliged as she opened her mouth and felt his tongue inside her mouth. There was a fight for dominance because they both are stubborn as can be.

After a heated tongue battle Zoro emerged victorious and swirled his tongue around hers. This caused a moan to bubble up in her throat.

She didn't bother to suppress it anymore when she heard the hum of satisfaction from Zoro. Zoro smirked into the kiss, hearing her beautiful sounds under him did things to him.

He let his hands roam carefully down her neck to her arms down to her sides, staying at her waist. He then proceeded to pull her on his lap and rested his hands on her ass, squeezing it.

It caused her to squirm a bit in the kiss. They broke apart for air before Zoro slowly started to trail kisses along her jaw down to her neck.

He was nibbling and biting down on her skin, making her crane her neck to the side for more acces. She let out a content sigh at the feeling.

Zoro marked her neck in an array of beautiful soon to be hickeys. Her skin already started to become blue purple ish.

He pulled her shirt down a bit to be able to kiss her collarbone leaving some small hickeys there as well.

He went back to her neck to find her sweet spot as he wanted to hear her squirm. After placing kisses and nibbling, licking spots he finally found it.

The spot right under her ear. She squirmed and moaned when he kissed her there. She was in pure ecstasy.

"Take off your shirt for me pretty." He commanded and she obeyed. She took off her shirt teasingly slow, a smirk etched on her lips.

Zoro tched but let her do it nonetheless. He enjoyed every moment of it, painfully so. Her body was simply perfect. Her perfect glowing skin. She was as pale as the moon but gorgeous nonetheless.

Her chest looked so tempting and beautiful. But it was nothing compared to the contrast of her half naked shy and covered in the pale moonlight.

"So ethereal." He muttered causing her cheeks to flush. Her arms covered her chest.

He gently took ahold of her arms and looked into her eyes. "No need to hide, you are beautiful and perfect just the way you are." He stated causing her cheeks to flush even more. (Y'all are beautiful in your own way just the way you are! Fuck society and the beauty standard, y'all gorgeous!)

He slowly pulled away her arms and she let him. He took in the wondrous sight of  her body. He pushed her down on the bed before giving all his attention to her lovely breasts.

He started cupping and massaging them solfty. Misokazuki threw her head back in pleasure. He slowly inched his face closer and took a nipple into his mouth, swirling his tongue and sucking on it. He continued until the bud was swollen and hard.

Moans spilled from her mouth as she arched her back to feel more of this pure pleasure. Zoro took her other neglected nipple into his mouth and did the same.

His hands skillfully taking off her skirt along with her panties. He cupped her ass, squeezing them earning a loud moan from her.

His hands roamed her thighs, slowly trailing closer to her heat. It made her very sensitive.