19.

⋆⋆

Everyone rushed out of their rooms and headed up to where the commotion was. They saw the horrid sight of Misokazuki passed out in Zoro's arms and 3 guys now dead on the deck.

"Zoro what happened?" Luffy asked as he saw the sigh before him. "Get a doctor." He said as he was trying to hold on to every last part of him that was sane.

"No need I found one!" Robin said as she was accompanied by a tiny reindeer with a blue nose.

"The name's chopper, bring her to her room so I can do a checkup on her." He voiced out as he saw the girl laying unconscious on the man's chest.

Zoro nodded and immediately picked her up. He brought her to her room the little guy following along with his doctors bag filled with goodies.

He gently placed her on the bed, hand holding her head before softly placing it on her pillow.

The tiny doctor immediately took out the basic supplies and began running a check-up. He let out several 'hms' which started to irritate Zoro a tad. But he was probably her only hope.

Everyone else was in the room as well awaiting news and seeing the doctor work it's magic.

"Curious." He muttered.

He turned to the other people in the room asking them a question. "Does anyone of you perhaps know when she was born?"

"She was born on the 4th moon cycle." Zoro answered. "You know her since childhood?"

Zoro simply nodded. "Do you know if her birth had any special events tied to them?"

Zoro thought for a second. "She was born under a blood red moon. She was named after it."

"I see, anything else?"

"Yeah, but I don't know if I should tell you or not. You may be a doctor but you're still a stranger." He said with a bit of venom laced in his voice.

"Well if I think it is what I think it is. She's in serious trouble. Someone found a way."

Zoro clenched his fists. "Can you fix her?"

"I'm no shaman, we'll have to wait till she wakes up for more information. She's very weak now. But I can help her get her strength back enough as to not die and regain consciousness." Chopper stated.

"Okay, thanks doctor."

He simply gave a nod.

༻❁༺

Everyone was outside of her room, giving the doctor some room to work. Of course Zoro was still inside refusing to leave her side. He needed to make sure she was safe and nothing bad would happen to her.

"Robin, how'd you even find this doctor?" Nami questioned as they all sat down on the deck.

"I heard commotion and I could smell blood. So I went up the deck and saw Miso very weak. So I rushed into town."

༻❁༺

Robin woke up due to loud banging. "What's this commotion?" She questioned as she rubbed her eyes. Her eyes widened she could smell blood.

She immediately rushed out of bed and up to the deck. Her eyes widened at the sight. A dead body, Zoro fighting off someone else along with Nami.

Misokazuki was in a horrid state, completely weak and exhausted. She needs a doctor.

Robin immediately rushed out of the ship and into town. "Help, someone I need a doctor!" She shouted in the hopes of anyone hearing her desperate plea for help.

However it seemed to be in vain. No one was going to answer her. It was the middle of the night. Everyone was sleeping. She was losing hope in ever finding help. When suddenly she bumped into someone.

"Woah what's the rush dear?" A girl asked Robin. "I.. I need a doctor for my friend!" She asked desperately.

"Okay, calm down. I know a guy who can help." She said and dragged Robin along with her by her hand.

They ran through the streets until they reached a house. The girl opened the door and there was a tiny reindeer man sitting at the table.

He arched his brow in question. "Her friend needs help, medical help." She stated and so the reindeer man rushed to get his supplies.

"Where's your friend? Take me to them!" He said and Robin nodded taking the tiny fella with her.

༻❁༺

"Strange girl, but at least she helped us. She helped Miso get help."

"I'm still confused as to what exactly happened. What does Zoro know that we don't?" Usopp asked.

"I know a lot more that you guys don't." Zoro stated as he came outside with the doctor.

"You'll be leaving soon right?" The doctor asked and Luffy nodded.

"I'd like to come along with you until she's feeling better. My conscience wouldn't allow it, if something happened to her when I could've been there to prevent it or help her in the right direction."

"Well, welcome aboard then Chopper. I'm Luffy D monkey and I'm gonna be king of the pirates." He stated with a smile.

"You already know Zoro our swordsman and my first mate.

Zoro gave a quick nod before going back inside.

"Quite a serious fella." Chopper muttered which caused Usopp who heard to laugh.

"You have no idea how serious. I'm Usopp."

"Nami."

"Robin."

"I'm Sanji the chef."

"The girl you treated her name is Misokazuki but you probably already knew that. Her friend Tsuji isn't here right now. But you might meet her if she comes back soon." Nami stated to which chopper nodded.

༻❁༺

Zoro sat by her side next to the bed. He held her hand in his and rubbed his thumb soothingly over her hand.

He let out a sigh as he remembers what the doctor told him. "Someone found a way." He repeated.

It's impossible only a handful of people know about her secret. Me, her aunt who's dead, the shaman who's also dead, the guard who's also shocker dead and the last one who's also suprisingly dead her uncle.

Everyone but her aunt and uncle were murdered at the time back then. Her aunt and uncle died of natural causes but swore on the moon to never tell a soul. I'm the only one alive because no one knew I was told.

No one knows I know her secret but her. He's gotta protect her no matter the cost. Someone is clearly after her life. He's going to kill whoever did so.

༻❁༺

I love being mysterious giving you only ample pieces of information, not enough to connect the dots just yet. I'm so mean haha