29.

⋆⋆

The bloody red moon has always been a rather mysterious happening. No one really knows where it comes from. Why the moon turns a muddy blood red like colour.

No one knows why it only happens during a total full eclipse. No one knows why this particular appearance of the moon makes things a little more interesting.

The red moon is responsible for many strange encounters or things. The red moon is no stranger to relatively uncommon things happening under its watchful glow.

And those under the influences of the red moon are no stranger to it as well. Misokazuki is no stranger to this.

She was but one of the few surviving. One of the few living mysteries in this world. She was blessed and cursed by the bloody red light from the moon.

For many years people have wondered what caused it, what caused this effect on certain things and living creatures yet none found an answer so far.

Misokazuki was born with extraordinary abilities because of the moon. The red moon is a powerful thing and she has the ability to draw on that power anywhere and anytime.

She's bound to the moon just as much as the moon is bound to her. She's the chosen representative from the moon to either bring peace or destroy all we know.

The power was sealed inside of her for a reason. Not for the reason she knows or is believed to be the case. It's for something much more dangerous.

To protect herself from being able to draw all that power and do something bad with it, be it by accident or by choice.

It was also to protect ourselves and the world from future havoc that's to be unleashed.

That much power was never meant for one person. To be able to draw infinite power from an infinite source is unnatural.

Anyone would that much power would seize to see the difference between good and bad. It's why they sealed her powers away under the believe of it being a curse.

It's true she's weak during the arrival of the regular big white moon. That's because her body is bracing itself to receive that much power all at once.

It burns her and makes her weak simply because of the pain of her body rejecting this much power. It can't hold it in, can't accept it. That's why the pain comes and she's so weak.

A blood moon will be upon us soon. This will create a gateway for her body to absorb the power of the moon flawlessly. Her body changes, her blood and cells alter to the red moon. Her blood will become the power. It will flow through her and once it does there's no going back.

She will forever be changed, no longer human, well not completely at least. She will become her true self. Part human part something else.

Her eyes will become their natural colour. Red like the moon, the sign of fire, meaning power and determination. Her hair will take a red like colour during the blood moon.

That colour will probably mix with her natural one. She will be powerful beyond compare. She will be unique and unstoppable. However there's a way to stop her should she ever take the wrong path.

A special blade struck in her heart by the most valuable thing in her life. Only when the two hearts connect can everything be undone.

༻❁༺

Zoro stood there in utter shock by what he just read. He couldn't believe what he just came to know. Her whole life they've been lying to her, been afraid of her like everyone else.

They didn't trust her enough to let her be as she was. They hide it away because of fear and terror of what the possible future could be, should she go on the wrong path.

Zoro immediately crumbled the letters and stuffed them in his pockets before rushing out of the ship. It was already dawn and he hadn't slept a wink at all.

He was to preoccupied to know the sun was already coming up to wake the new day. He looked for the item he had gotten from her.

It was a little device and he pushed the little bottom. After a bit a location was written on the little screen.

Zoro immediately rushed towards the place where she would be. He ran through the empty streets. He tried to be quiet and respectful to those still asleep.

He reached the place and was panting hard from being out of breath. He bend down and kept his hands on his knees to catch his breath.

After he calmed himself down he walked further and inside the small house.

She sat by the window looking outside at the rising sun. She turned to look over at him. "You look like you didn't sleep."

"I didn't."

"I was wondering what took you so long. I'm surprised you didn't sleep." She looked at him and motioned for him to sit down next to her.

"So I assume you've more questions now that you know?" She raised her eyebrows.

"I do, I'm confused about many things."

"So was I when I first discovered."

"Explain."

"Buckle up soldier it's a long story." She admitted as he just nodded slightly.

༻❁༺

Sooo are y'all more confused or did you get answers? I'm binging cobra kai rn and it's why this update is later then usual. Also college starts Tuesday so idk if I can keep doing daily updates but we'll see when the time comes!